• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supermen of America, Junior Justice Socity of America Kits.

23 posts in this topic

Company's just don't put that time into the consumer these days!

I wouldn't say that. True they don't send kits like this (at least not that I know) but there are some that give good service. For example Amazon. I got the wife a Kindle for her birthday but after a few months it was no longer holding a charge. I contacted Amazon through their website and within minutes someone called me (great idea that more companies should use). The tech figured it was the Kindle cover that my wife had purchased but we needed a few days to test it. So I removed the cover and tested the theory. After 3 days the tech called me back at the time we arranged from the first call. He asked if the Kindle was now holding a charge and from what my wife could tell it seemed to work but wasn't sure. So we waited a week and once again the same guy called back. This time the wife said that seemed to fix the problem and was happy with the result. Amazon then refunded my wife's purchase on the cover and gave her a $10.00 credit. The credit with the refund was enough to purchase a new cover (smart). The real kicker; a week later the guy called again just to make sure everything was still working. Now that's service, and will keep me as a customer.

Finally just in case you are looking for a cover to a Kindle, the problem cover is no longer on their site, so no worries.