• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.0

37 posts in this topic

Offered is a nice Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.0 o/w pages. Price is $4500 (firm) includes shipping to US or Canada. For this item, only accepting check or money order. According to GPA, last sale April 2011 and 90 average was $4600.

I have a low post count, but I have purchased many books on the board. Also, I believe fellow Vancouverites bronty and aardvark88 would vouch for me. Thanks for looking. Steve

AF15-1.jpg

af15-bc-30-hui.jpg

Offered is a nice Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 3.0 o/w pages. Price is $4500 (firm) includes shipping to US or Canada. For this item, only accepting check or money order. According to GPA, last sale April 2011 and 90 average was $4600.

I have a low post count, but I have purchased many books on the board. Also, I believe fellow Vancouverites bronty and aardvark88 would vouch for me. Thanks for looking. Steve

AF15-1.jpg

af15-bc-30-hui.jpg

I can vouch for Steve 110%. I've known him for 15 years now?? Something like that. A long time - deal with confidence.

Thanks Dan!

Steve is safe to deal with. If you can't trust someone with a full time job, a family, access to unlimited lines of credit, and a passion for funny books, who can you trust? :foryou:

Thank you my friend. I wouldn't say unlimited access as my wife is the goal keeper :roflmao:

Go Canucks Go!

Thanks Dan!

Steve is safe to deal with. If you can't trust someone with a full time job, a family, access to unlimited lines of credit, and a passion for funny books, who can you trust? :foryou:

Thank you my friend. I wouldn't say unlimited access as my wife is the goal keeper :roflmao:

Go Canucks Go!

Nice book, unfortunately I don't like dealing with canuck fans. :slapfight: