• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern toys hit retail.

38 posts in this topic

It doesn't matter. The previews suck. Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern sucks. The toys suck and the movie will invariably suck.

You thought the same thing about Footloose and now have a Kevin Bacon tatoo on your lower back (Harmon told me, you should take a picture...)

It doesn't matter. The previews suck. Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern sucks. The toys suck and the movie will invariably suck.

You thought the same thing about Footloose and now have a Kevin Bacon tatoo on your lower back (Harmon told me, you should take a picture...)

KB tramp stamp, revolutionary. (worship)

You're an educator and you can't even spell tattoo correctly. At least your son will learn to smoke from daddy instead his peers at school.

It's "In the Cut" Kevin Bacon. Not "Footloose" Kevin Bacon

You're an educator and you can't even spell tattoo correctly. At least your son will learn to smoke from daddy instead his peers at school.

Not an educator anymore, now administration, they moved me up because of my tattoo spelling... :whee:

Not an educator anymore, now administration, they moved me up because of my tattoo spelling... :whee:

Saints preserve us. :(

Hoping to see you soon, send me your con schedule for this season?

I'm like a bad penny. You never know where I'll show up. :)

Do you remember the big Hulk hands that came out when that movie came out?

I'm hoping they have Green Lantern feet complete with individual toes with 2 points of articulation on each one. :cloud9:

:signfunny:

I have a pair of Thing Hands as bookends. They're awesome.... except they still make sounds so everytime I put a book away I hear Michael Chiklis telling me "It's Clobbering Time". :cry:

Damn! If you had typed just one more sentence with the word "suck" in it, you would have won a Joe_Collector secret suckage decoder ring. :(

Damn! If you had typed just one more sentence with the word "suck" in it, you would have won a Joe_Collector secret suckage decoder ring. :(

I've already got three. :sumo:

I've already got three. :sumo:

Three?

HOARDERS SUCK! :ohnoez:

P.S. How you been, Doc? :gossip:

I'm like a bad penny. You never know where I'll show up. :)

But we know where you won't show up.