• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another War Thread

133 posts in this topic

I took the boys to Wrestling Nationals in Virginia Beach the end of March – they wrestled well, and beat some tough kids, but unfortunately, both got put out the round before All-American awards. All in all, we an interesting time, and lots of fun! Unfortunately, now it’s time to pay the trip-related bills :eek:

First up are the war books – lots of new books this go around, and several CGC ones…, if you swing that way :blush: I’ll try to get some Marvel and DC superhero stuff up and linked in the next week, if you wish to combine on some shipping. I love filling flat-rate boxes with goodies!

Buyer is to pay shipping – and I ship most anywhere.

Paypal, Money Order or Check – it’s all good :thumbsup:

Captain Savage 5 VFNM W $15. Tiny crease at URFC, printing crease on BC. Extremely white everywhere!

CaptSavage5.jpg

CaptSavage5bc.jpg

Captain Savage 10 9.0, $10, slightly OW pages, grade due to rub at lower staple.

CaptSavage10.jpg

Sgt. Fury 12 FN, $20, nice copy with cr/ow pages and no corner creases.

SF12.jpg

SF12bc.jpg

Sgt. Fury King-Size Special 2 VFNM $50, white pages. This one is pretty much newsstand fresh, with a few little flaws.

SFannual1.jpgSFannual1bc.jpg

Tarzan 189 copy a VG- $1. White pages. Lots of handling wear. I know this isn’t a war comic, but it has a nice parachute cover to go along with other paratrooper covers in this thread.

Tarzan189.jpg

Tarzan189bc.jpg

Tarzan 189 copy b VF+/VFNM- $10. Dint at URFC – parachute cover.

Tarzan189b.jpg

Tarzan189bbc.jpg

With the U.S. Paratroops 1 FN $50, white pages. Hard to find this book in FN or better. Faint crease at URFC, minor foxing, date stamp FC, white pages!

USP1.jpgUSP1bc.jpg

All American Men of War 70 VG+, OW pages, foxing, paratrooper cover. $12

AllAmWar70.jpg

AllAmWar70bc.jpg

All American Men of War 84 VG+, $12, OW pages, nicer except for water stain (??) @ LLFC. Third Johnny Cloud, who will be the break away war hero of the 2010s.

AllAmWar84.jpg

All American Men of War 85 VG/VG- $12. OW pages. Fourth Johnny Cloud :cloud9: Heavy wear at staples, but still attached - centerfold detached at top staple.

AllAmWar85.jpg

AllAmWar85bc.jpg

All American Men of War 89 G+, $2, manufactured w/ no upper staple, cover detached.

AllAmWar89.jpg