• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarce or high grade silver and gold 10% DISCOUNT!

143 posts in this topic

In this thread I'll be listing some very nice silver and golden age books! Not sure how much I'll be listing, I'll make it up as I go along, so please check back often!

But there will be some scarce and/or high grade silver, a well as some tough golden age books. I may also toss in a few magazines and paperbacks, but we will see how it goes....

Please note that I am based in the UK. Here are the costs of shipping to the USA:

CGC comics via expedited mail $28 plus $12 per addtional item, maximum 3 items per package.

Raw comics: $8 by regular airmail or $18 expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic.

wins.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

JUNGLE COMICS #15 VERY FINE SOLD!

JungleComics1575.jpg

Here is a very nice raw copy of Jungle Comics #15 in very fine condition. Has the typical bindery chip at the top right corner. Slight rounding to base of spine. Tight spine. Just the merest hint of tearing to bottom staple. Off white pages just shading to cream towards bottom edge. There is no indication of tanning to interior covers or to back cover, which is beautiful. This book is near impossible to find, let alone in such nice condition!

GHOST RIDER #11 FVF $150

GhostRider1170.jpg

At first sight this beautiful copy looks near mint, with tight spine, sharp corners and supple off white pages. However, there is a 1.5" crease in the bottom right hand corner, which has flattened out. Nevertheless, a stunning copy of a scarce book, which features wonderful horror stories by the underrated D. Ayers!

LOIS LANE #71 VFNM $135

SupermansGirlFriendLoisLane71.jpg

Would be NM if not for a tiny nick at the right hand edge and hairline crease at centrespine. The deep purple cover makes this issue especially difficult to find in high grade. Features a continuation of the Catwoman story begun in #70, and is therefore in high demand as her second silver age appearance. (And before anyone asks, no - I dont have a copy of #70 for sale!)

LOIS LANE #3 VGF $120 VERY SCARCE! SOLD!

SupermansGirlFriendLoisLane350.jpg

Very tough issue, even in this grade. Dont pass this one up thinking a better copy will be along soon - it might never happen! Has some wear bottom right, where there is a tiny chip. The cover also has some light moisture rippling, but no water damage. Spine is tight, staples strong, pages cream to off white.

JUNGLE COMICS #15 VERY FINE $425

JungleComics1575.jpg

Here is a very nice raw copy of Jungle Comics #15 in very fine condition. Has the typical bindery chip at the top right corner. Slight rounding to base of spine. Tight spine. Just the merest hint of tearing to bottom staple. Off white pages just shading to cram towards bottom edge. There is no indication of tanning to interior covers or to back cover, which is beautiful. This book is near impossible to find, let alone in such nice condition!

Per PM, :takeit:

Even if the OW pages shading to 'cram' makes me a little worried!

Book of the day - PLANET COMICS #13 GVG $170 SOLD!/color]

RAD54B672009223_1055.jpg

RAD8072B2009223_1056.jpg

2" tear seal top left.The pages are on the light tan side of cream, but supple. Spine is pretty solid, with the first indications of lateral breaks. Looks like the staples may be slightly rusty, not sure. Running down the spine is a light dust shadow you can see in the scan. There is another on the back cover. Interior front cover is lighter than interior back cover - IFC - about cream; IBC - about light tan. There is heavy rounding at the top of the spine.