• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarce or high grade silver and gold 10% DISCOUNT!

143 posts in this topic

I.W. Publications was a short lived comic book publisher in the late 1950s and early 1960s. The company was part of I.W. Enterprises, and named for the company's owner, Israel Waldman. The later half of the company's existence, it published comics under the "Super Comics" name.

I.W. Publications were notable for publishing unauthorized reprints of other company's properties, especially Quality Comics. The company started publishing in 1958, and stopped in 1963/64.

Some of them are a treasure trove of great material. Here are a couple...

DARING ADVENTURES #12 APPARENT FINE PLUS (has some glue reinforcing the spine) $30

IW-SUPER.jpg

Reprints a great issue of Phantom Lady. (Which issue, guys?)

IW-SUPER002.jpg

BATMAN ANNUAL #3 CGC 8.5 $350

BatmanAnnual385.jpg

batmanannual385bc.jpg

Very tough in high grade because of the red cover!

:ohm

Am I wrong about that? Happy to stand corrected. (thumbs u Or are you just saying it's a nice copy?

No, No... I'm saying that's a freaking sweet copy and I want it!! AAHHHH Why do these boards exist to test my wallet and resolve. :frustrated: