• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There's a Lot of Anger on the Boards...

81 posts in this topic

-CGC can of course detect poor/amateur pressing. In essence, professional pressing is undetectable. So there would be nothing in the notes about it, if it were a top notch job.

Did he comment on what they put in the graders' notes about amateur pressing without disassembly, or whether they would ever begin categorizing those books as restored?

I don't recall if he mentioned that specifically, I don't think he did. And to answer sckao, as I mentioned in my post, I didn't ask for the notes on the 9.4. Maybe you'd want to give a call?

There's no irony here, is there? Isn't JC known as the eternal optimist 'round these parts? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey, lay offa him...he's become somewhat of an optimist over the last few months!

27_laughing.gif

I must've missed that post .

(Get it? 27_laughing.gif)

To let these boards affect your mood in a detrimental way is just silly... insane.gif

I didn't mean my mood, but my "board mood", as in how I respond to all the negative threads, with more negativity.

It's not like I come on here, and then go kick the dog. insane.gif

You are not required to post your coming crash, CGC-bashing, and whatever other tangent you tend to resort to. Your views are wildly unpopular and yet you continue to rant on and on about them. STFU every once and awhile and maybe the boards will be a much nicer place.

This post is the height of irony. 27_laughing.gif

Every time I see him quote someone else's perfectly plausible point of debate and use the 27_laughing.gif graemlin, I feel like whooping his arse. He does it repeatedly to Marvelous lately, even when he's making great points

27_laughing.gif

Sorry, but Marvelous couldn't make a great point with a sword.

You are not required to post your coming crash, CGC-bashing, and whatever other tangent you tend to resort to. Your views are wildly unpopular and yet you continue to rant on and on about them. STFU every once and awhile and maybe the boards will be a much nicer place.

sign-funnypost.gifCLUELESS

Glad to see you admit your shortcomings, even if you didn't apologize. thumbsup2.gif

Glad to see you admit your shortcomings, even if you didn't apologize. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

must be tough having conversations with yourself late at night in the dark.

Ah, you seem to think being overtly negative and insulting to me, is somehow not negativity. Interesting delusion you got going there.

How many suns do you see in the sky?

Ah, you seem to think being overtly negative and insulting to me, is somehow not negativity. Interesting delusion you got going there.

If you beleive that to be overtly negative, you have a lot to learn. Perhaps you could entertain us all with your fabled hoard of GS X-men #1's.

...and another thing, if the mods ban people because of shill ID's. Why do they allow people to have multiple ID's?

Have you asked them?

I ask them a lot of things, they never seem to respond. confused-smiley-013.gif

Really? I've only PMed Arch a couple of times in the time I've been here, and the last time was probably over a year ago, but he replied each time. It's to bad they aren't responding to your question, I'd like to know the answer.

If you beleive that to be overtly negative, you have a lot to learn. Perhaps you could entertain us all with your fabled hoard of GS X-men #1's.

Just an FYI that I already have my own personal troll, who goes by the name of Marvelous. He's doing an exceptionally good job, and gets top marks from all the board admins, including multiple strikes and account bannings.

If you want to apply for the position, you'd better do a whole lot better than that.

Funny thing is... generally speaking the angry posts that complain of some conspiracy or somebody done wrong somehow, well... those are the posts that seem to have the longest lives and the most replies. Face it folks, negative, angry or whatever, we humans seem to flock to this stuff alot more than happy little discussions about pretty books. For me personally, I do not like insults but I enjoy reading about conspiracies and complaints alot more than the happy stuff, which to me is pretty boring. Of course, some of those conspiracies are ridiculous, but realistic or not, it usually makes good reading.

So as far as I am concerned. Speak your mind no matter how happy, angry, sad, miserable or pissy. devil.gif -----Sid

Sorry, but Marvelous couldn't make a great point with a sword.

It is ironic that the one who is responsible for a lot of the negative posts on these boards starts a thread where he whines about that same negativity. makepoint.gif Only a self absorbed troll who predicted TGC in 2004 can't see the irony. 27_laughing.gif

Just an FYI that I already have my own personal troll, who goes by the name of Marvelous. He's doing an exceptionally good job, and gets top marks from all the board admins, including multiple strikes and account bannings.

If you want to apply for the position, you'd better do a whole lot better than that.

Somehow being your personal troll seems like a worthless job, second only to being Joe-Collector himself. Perhaps your troll deserves some Kudos for being able to read all of your posts. foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif

Hey Marvelous, looks like Deathlok is trying to steal your job.

Time for you to post another useless poll. thumbsup2.gif

That's irony..... 27_laughing.gif....you using the word useless...... 27_laughing.gif

Anyone else find their good mood evaporating once they enter the forum? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hell NO. Although I have only been on these boards for a few months, I find the forums somewhat informitive and amusing, especially flame wars between board members. It's all part of being human, and keeping it real.

Hell everyone is entitled to thei views and/or opinions. Keep in mind what they say about opinions " they are like holes, everyone has one and it usually stinks 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif