• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS books that we may never see?

33 posts in this topic

There are many creators/artists that have tons & tons Sigs in CGC slabs, but For whatever reason Some just don't have any & may never have any CGC certified signatures.

Here are some of the reasons I can think of.

Hate the fans.

Hate Conventions.

Just don't want to be bothered.

Live in another Country.

Don't want people making money on their work.

Sick or ill.

Don't like Slabs & CGC.

Don't like being taken advantage of

Etc.

I can think of 2 people who may never sign a book for CGC.

Alan Moore

& Steve Ditko.

Who else can you think of?

Do you want will never ever sign or will never sign any future books

There's also meeting the minimums now for signatures too cause there are anime manga creators that goto anime cons that CGC is not at.

Do you want will never ever sign
This one.

I'm pretty sure there are some David Mazzucchelli SS books already out there (he just refuses to sign)

I'm talking those That for whatever reason Will never ever sign. At least for the foreseeable future anyway. I mean you never know, Alan Moore may just surprise all of us :insane:

Stephen King.

He, understandably, does not do a lot of signings, and when he does he almost always only signs whatever his newest book is, so you're not going to get him to sign something that CGC could slab.

There already is one. :baiting:

Stephen King.

He, understandably, does not do a lot of signings, and when he does he almost always only signs whatever his newest book is, so you're not going to get him to sign something that CGC could slab.

Really? Who got that one?

Stephen King.

Really? Who got that one?

My recollection is that it was done for one of the Dark Tower editors. It was not a Boardie or anything.

George Lucas and Harrison Ford are two that are nearly impossible!

Hmmm you never know. :whistle:

I wouldn't rule them out. I'm sure if there was enough prep time something could happen with either one. With Ford, it's my understanding that he'll sign, he just won't sign Star Wars stuff.

George Lucas and Harrison Ford are two that are nearly impossible!

Hmmm you never know. :whistle:

I wouldn't rule them out. I'm sure if there was enough prep time something could happen with either one. With Ford, it's my understanding that he'll sign, he just won't sign Star Wars stuff.

With Ford that's what a majority would want from him. Sure they'll settle for an Indy or Deckard, but it's Han they really want.

That would be like getting Tobey Maguire to do a signing and all he'll sign is Seabiscuit comics. :(