• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VARIANTS!

62 posts in this topic

Alot of Marvels outside the LCS's have "Newsstand Edition" in the barcode now too. Things might be changing for their credibility.

But then that's the only difference - Instead of Direct it says Newsstand - still the same comic with maybe a different price.

If that's the case all the copper barcoded books should all be changed to Newsstand - All the Spideys's & Caps to Direct Editions on the label - not going to happen.

I was just saying anyway. I myself, think it's cool these somewhat limited books are floating around out there and being a completist I would want them too. That's me though. I have L&K books that are different in some way, but do not demand CGC to to address them as variants(well I tried once, that was it). Anyway, a completist is not gonna care what a CGC label says if they know it's a different book. I'm just trying to find everything different that's available. And that makes me on :cloud9:

I figure things will get sorted out down the road if proven neccessary, so it's good to have whatever might be available now. My 2c