• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benefit thread for Nik (Nikelspot) and Little Baby Pierce. Recap pg. 39

425 posts in this topic

:news: :news: :news:

I was briefly chatting with Twistty, and as a result decided on a close date for the thread.

I think I am going to close things to new donations tommorrow at noon CST. Until then, feel free to add whatever you want. I will then leave everything up for the next couple of days, with the ultimate goal to close up shop Thursday at noon.

Through that time, I will continue to send confirmations of payments as they are received. If you have not settled up by then, send me a PM and I will help you arrange payment for your purchases (although I believe most folks have paid already)

Again my personal thanks to everyone for helping make this a success...really been a wonderful experience working with all of you :foryou:

Heath

Thank you, Heath. :hail:

Thank You Scott...can't believe those Spideys are still there ???

Great deal on that lot of books..check out page 30 for his wonderful...nay, spectacular...no, Amazing group of books.

(worship) right back to you my friend!

Everyone, thank you for everything. I can't tell you how grateful my wife and I are. If Pierce could communicate, I am sure he would say "Thank you" and "Boardies rule!" :headbang:

He is going in for surgery tomorrow which is pretty risky. They are going to close his PDA which is a vein that connects the heart and lungs while babies are in the womb and closes shortly after birth on full-term babies. For micropreemies like Pierce they don't close and can cause a lot of heart and lung problems. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Again, thank you everyone for your generosity. And thank you Heath for doing this. Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nik

Everyone, thank you for everything. I can't tell you how grateful my wife and I are. If Pierce could communicate, I am sure he would say "Thank you" and "Boardies rule!" :headbang:

He is going in for surgery tomorrow which is pretty risky. They are going to close his PDA which is a vein that connects the heart and lungs while babies are in the womb and closes shortly after birth on full-term babies. For micropreemies like Pierce they don't close and can cause a lot of heart and lung problems. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Again, thank you everyone for your generosity. And thank you Heath for doing this. Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Nik

I guess I can look pass that last comment and pray that Pierce won't be will pick a better set of colors other than Crimson Red.

God painted the sky Orange and Blue for a reason.

Hoping for the best Nik :wishluck:

I guess I can look pass that last comment and pray that Pierce won't be will pick a better set of colors other than Crimson Red.

God painted the sky Orange and Blue for a reason.

lol All for the greater good. And believe it or not, I got some Orange and Blue love too ( :gossip: Undergrad degree at Illinois...the only team I would pull for to beat the Tide...but knowing our football program there is exactly zero danger of meing being put through that conflict :doh: )

Thanks for the shout out Nik. Roll Tide :headbang: Will be thinking good thoughts for the Little Man today :)

Heath

:news: Just a last minute reminder...any additional donations are welcome through the lunch hour today. Will be shutting it down to sales only later this afternoon (thumbs u

Thanks so much for all the support guys...the giving and generous nature of the folks here never ceases to amaze me (worship)

Heath

And believe it or not, I got some Orange and Blue love too ( :gossip: Undergrad degree at Illinois...the only team I would pull for to beat the Tide...but knowing our football program there is exactly zero danger of meing being put through that conflict :doh: )

Heath

Big Illini fan here too...especially since I was born in central Illinois. The Illinois football team has its moments, but the basketball team is a more conistent winner than the football team. And Illini fans are calling for Bruce Weber to be canned. He's a consistent winner but I for one think they underachieve each and every year. The only really great year they've had since he became coach was the 1st year when he inherited the team (Deron Williams, Dee Brown, Luther Head, Roger Powell, etc.) from Bill Self and they went to the finals against North Carolina.

Please someone PM me the pay pal address for donations.

Please PM me as well.

Thanks (thumbs u

I just PMd Nik's Paypal addess to both of you. :)

And the BIG ^^ is Shark!!! Knows his Illinois sports (hit the nail on the absolute head when discussing Illini Basketball) and more on top of the thread than I was :doh:

Anyway, I did not read all the posts and sent you the info Paul...just disregard my PM. If you guys have not sent a payment already, and it is not too much of a hassle can you note that these are straight donations in the notes box. It really helps me to keep everything straight when I am going about confirming payments :foryou:

rantrant BELOW

And since I am posting...random story that I am think Shark will find as appalling as I did. Came down South to attend grad school here in the late 1990's. I believe it was in 2000, that Alabama actually had a basketball team that was ranked #1 for a few weeks. Thrilled (and being the midwestern transplant I was), I expected pandemonium...excitement...some good ball to watch :wishluck:

Leave about two hours early to get a good seat at the game (basketball being free to students). Well you get what you pay for. I had my PICK of seats. Why? Because no one was there :doh: That's right, number one team in the nation and the arena went maybe half-full. The only sell out I saw was Kentucky, and that was because a -ton of Wildcat fans travel with their team. SIGH. So by necessity, I have become more interested in football if I want the social experience (we get 100,000 people at the Spring Practice...crazy right?)

Please someone PM me the pay pal address for donations.

Please PM me as well.

Thanks (thumbs u

I just PMd Nik's Paypal addess to both of you. :)

Thanks.

$50 Gift sent via Paypal Personal.

My prayers go out to you all.

17.jpg

And Stop!!! (thumbs u Much like the sign above, we are down to the one option for the thread...BUYING!!! :whee:

At this point, I will ask that no new book donations are posted to the thread. Really appreciate everything that all of you have done, but it is time to focus my efforts on making sure that all of the transactions are resolved :eek:

I will post a final recap tonight, and of course additional purchases are welcome. Tentatively setting a close time for the thread about this time on Thursday :juggle:

Have a great day everyone,

Heath

17.jpg

And Stop!!! (thumbs u Much like the sign above, we are down to the one option for the thread...BUYING!!! :whee:

At this point, I will ask that no new book donations are posted to the thread. Really appreciate everything that all of you have done, but it is time to focus my efforts on making sure that all of the transactions are resolved :eek:

I will post a final recap tonight, and of course additional purchases are welcome. Tentatively setting a close time for the thread about this time on Thursday :juggle:

Have a great day everyone,

Heath

Fun Fact # 300,000.

When Chuck Norris fishes in a toilet, he catches blue whales... thats why there's no more toilet fishing allowed..... blue whales are big

17.jpg

I disagree with that picture. Squatting is perfectly acceptable and cures many cases of constipation.

Carry on.

:whistle: