• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEEN TITANS 1st Series, CARDY COVERS, Closed, all SOLD, thanks!

74 posts in this topic

Teen Titans #42, 1972, Really nice color and Gloss, it's got a crease near the DC logo, a bump/crease upper right,a little dirt on the back cover,but otherwise, it's very pretty, it's at least Fine+, probably better. Guide $11.50 Bin $5.00

teentitans004-1.jpg

Where's the 13 & 23?

I snuck them into my golden age box, I HAVE to keep something, lol;) The plan is to empty shelves, not give up totally;)

Bummer! I could've just about finished the run with those two. O well, I can hardly blame you for wanting to hang onto at least a couple Cardys.

Where's the 13 & 23?

I snuck them into my golden age box, I HAVE to keep something, lol;) The plan is to empty shelves, not give up totally;)

Bummer! I could've just about finished the run with those two. O well, I can hardly blame you for wanting to hang onto at least a couple Cardys.

Up till this year, I've pretty much only sold doubles, or titles I never really wanted to collect...I have a really hard decision each time I pull out these runs, since they are my only copies :shy: