• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ciorac the "SUPERSTAR SELLER" feedback thread

42 posts in this topic

I just received JIM 83- 4.0 and GA Submariner 34- 4.5 in bomb-proof and USPS-proof packaging. Bill was most generous in shipping the books before he even received payment since I was going to be traveling. Way beyond great customer service!!

I cannot wait for our next transaction. :applause:

Ed R

Catching up on feedback --

I bought a several stacks of books from Bill during 2011. Everything from Golden Age goodies to treasuries to modern Valiants. Very satisfied every time. Nice guy to deal with, accurate grading, tight packing, quick shipping, even some freebies. I'll be back for more.

Jack

Purchased a WW 49. Love the book. Fast and friendly service, prompt and secure shipping, very professional. (thumbs u Its a pleasure to meet you and do business Bill, I look forward to next time. Many thanks :)

Cheers,

Robert

Purchased a WW 49. Love the book. Fast and friendly service, prompt and secure shipping, very professional. (thumbs u Its a pleasure to meet you and do business Bill, I look forward to next time. Many thanks :)

Cheers,

Robert

Thanks Robert! The pleasure was mine.

Best,

Bill

I have just received a package of lovely comics today from Bill.

Packed perfect and shipped from the US to my collection in the UK within 2 weeks.

These ranged from a Golden age Beauty to a Silver age freebie, it just doesn't get better than this.

Thanks again Bill, until next time.

(worship)(worship)(worship)

Kev

I've dealt with Bill all the way back to the early 1990's, and it's always been my pleasure to do so. Just picked up a couple of beautiful Sensations from his recent sales thread, and I couldn't be happier. :cloud9: Quick shipping and friendly communication made picking up these books a no-brainer. (thumbs u