• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM thread closed

58 posts in this topic

I'll post one other book tomorrow, my 9.6 ASM 100, an old label that I was about to send to reholder. I forgot about it when I was taking pictures, it's with the other old label books I have to send to CGC. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, night.

ASM 100 CGC 9.6, White pages, :news:SOLD

I'm sorry about my fuzzy pictures, the camera doesn't like to focus well and many angles have glare. I chose this one to show more of the spine. This almost has no white along the spine, and this angle shows more of it. This old CGC case has more scratches than most, it needs reholdering. I'm sending off about 15 soon, so I will do this one too.

asm100cgc96frontw.jpg

asm100cgc96rearw.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions, or make comments. :gossip:

Where do you live, when are you out of the house and what is your alarm code?

Thanks in advance! :angel:

:roflmao:

:applause:

Seriously, look at his ASM Registry. SICK!!!! (worship)

Just kidding about the forced entry part Don. :foryou:

ASM 100 CGC 9.6, White pages, $700.

I'm sorry about my fuzzy pictures, the camera doesn't like to focus well and many angles have glare. I chose this one to show more of the spine. This almost has no white along the spine, and this angle shows more of it. This old CGC case has more scratches than most, it needs reholdering. I'm sending off about 15 soon, so I will do this one too.

asm100cgc96frontw.jpg

asm100cgc96rearw.jpg

I own the Northland or I'd be all over this one. Nice copy.