• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM thread closed

58 posts in this topic

Thanks Dan, and I see a scratch across the title Spider-Man too. This case is an old one with a few scratches, and the faintest light crack started on the bottom right edge. It's going to reholder presently with many others.

Below are the other two I showed you of the #100, it is just slightly higher on the right than the left.

asm100cgc96frontwb.jpg

asm100cgc96frontwc.jpg

ASM 100 CGC 9.6, White pages, $700.

I'm sorry about my fuzzy pictures, the camera doesn't like to focus well and many angles have glare. I chose this one to show more of the spine. This almost has no white along the spine, and this angle shows more of it. This old CGC case has more scratches than most, it needs reholdering. I'm sending off about 15 soon, so I will do this one too.

asm100cgc96frontw.jpg

asm100cgc96rearw.jpg

:takeit: per PM

ASM 100 CGC 9.6, White pages, $700.

I'm sorry about my fuzzy pictures, the camera doesn't like to focus well and many angles have glare. I chose this one to show more of the spine. This almost has no white along the spine, and this angle shows more of it. This old CGC case has more scratches than most, it needs reholdering. I'm sending off about 15 soon, so I will do this one too.

asm100cgc96frontw.jpg

asm100cgc96rearw.jpg

You are the ^^

Thanks Dan.

ASM 100 CGC 7.0 OWW pages, $100, Now $75.

Make me a decent offer for it, I've owned it for over 25 years. I considered this my best copy until I had it graded, and I've bought about 6-7 copies of #100.

This book is beautiful raw, except for the printing defect on the back cover, pictured below. CGC hammered it for that, evidently the pinched back cover next to the edge discolored there from the force of the printing machine. It's a common defect on most of this issue.

If not for that defect and the corner rounding, this is very nice like a NM book. Matt Nelson pressed it but it didn't need it.

This is a beautiful copy for the grade, really. I can post pictures of it raw before it went to CGC if you like.

asm100cgc70front.jpg

asm100cgc70rear.jpg

ASM100front96.jpg

:takeit: per PM too :banana:

ASM 97 CGC 9.4 OW/W pages, :news:SOLD

The GPA on this has been over $300 for several copies already this year.

Note this case has two small cracks on the back, along the right. I caught them when I took the pictures.

If you do want this book, I have a group I'm about to ship off to reholder, so let me know if you want it reholdered first.

asm097cgc94front.jpg

asm097cgc94rear.jpg

Here's an update of what is left, and the final price cuts.

Feel free to comment or ask a question about something in a picture etc. The #33 was mentioned to me about the scuff marks at the top of the case. I didn't notice that those stand out more in pictures. Other things may also, I chose the pictures as the most clear and with the least glare etc.

Page 1:

ASM 4 CGC 9.2, OW pages, $7300 firm.

ASM 33 CGC 9.6, OW pages, :news: SOLD

ASM 97 CGC 9.6, White pages, :news: SOLD

Page 2:

ASM 102 CGC 9.2, White pages, $180. Now $155

ASM 103 CGC 9.6 OW/W pages, $200. Now $170

ASM 128 CGC 9.8 White pages, $400. Now $350

ASM 148 CGC 9.6 White pages, $240. Now $210

ASM 192 CGC 9.8 OW/W pages, :news: SOLD

ASM 300 CGC 9.6, White pages, $220. Now $190

Thank you to everyone who dropped in and looked at my stuff. I appreciate the many sales, and that will help with other things, and the hail damage too.

I will close this thread soon, likely tomorrow sometime. I'm going to get the #4 packed up to go to CGC to reholder, along with many others. Regards,