• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Human Torch #2 (#1) REDUCED

26 posts in this topic

Human Torch #1 CGC 7.5 EP. The book is no longer slabbed but will come with the label. I will post some pix of the back cover and interior later today.

$3250 $3050 or best offer (Overstreet 2.0 is $3200). I'd really like to move this book, so LMK if you're interested. Trades for other cool books are always a possibility.

ht1.jpg

What's with the (#1) next to #2?

This is the first issue of this title, however the numbering was held over from Red Raven Comics #1. So, it's numbered as #2, but is actually #1 (The title later had two #5s in order to correct the numbering...)

What's with the (#1) next to #2?

This is the first issue of this title, however the numbering was held over from Red Raven Comics #1. So, it's numbered as #2, but is actually #1 (The title later had two #5s in order to correct the numbering...)

Oh ok,thanks for the info :)

Awesome book :grin:

Oh, I'm interested. I'm REAL interested. I'm also saving up for Motor City in twoandahalf weeks...

(Catrick muses for a moment about the possibility of time payments, then thinks better of the idea and doesn't bring up the subject)

Oh, I'm interested. I'm REAL interested. I'm also saving up for Motor City in twoandahalf weeks...

(Catrick muses for a moment about the possibility of time payments, then thinks better of the idea and doesn't bring up the subject)

Time payments always an option :)

Get thee behind me kSkatan!

Get thee behind me kSkatan!

$750 a month for 4 months. I can deliver it in Chicago :foryou:

Seriously, no one is interested in this at less than Overstreet 2.0? :o

The boards are wicked tough lately re: selling GA. Everyone is gung ho on Silver. I think you might do better on the Link? (shrug)

Interested

You want to trade for a few weeks at my ski condo in Alaska?

I can assure you my wife does... lol

I'll throw in a third week and some booze, summer or winter trip?