• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN-AGE MIXED, TARZAN'S & MAD'S

95 posts in this topic

:news:

Here is another round of stuff and alot more to come. Everyone who has paid me from the last thread have had they're books shipped. :acclaim:

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can ship up to twelve books anywhere in the U.S for about $4.75 MEDIA. If your order is more than twelve the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and boad individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

8. If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being dumb azz.

9.I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

First books coming up shortly.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS ON ANY BOOKS via P.M.

I am here to sell books, so I can buy more books. It's a vicious circle.

First book up in a few minutes!

DRX

TARZAN #24 - 1951 - 3.5

Bad spine roll. Complete with great dinosaur story. Some thumb size brown spots on a few interior pages.

Guide = $25.00

Board Price = $11.00

TarzanNo24001.jpg

MASTER COMICS #125 - 1951 - 3.5

Bottom corner crunch with diagonal creases Front and Back cover. Centerfold is detached at the top staple. A few 1/2" tears top edge F.C. Nice interior pages. Complete.

Guide = $30.00

Board Price = $22.00

MASTERCOMICS125001.jpg

TARZAN #21 - 1951 - 3.5

Well attached with clean interior. Complete.

Guide = $26.00

Board Price = $11.00

TarzanNo21001.jpg

:takeit: Tarzan 21

^^

Thank you. doh! I was starting to sweat it out.

TARZAN #18 - 1950 - 1.5/1.8 :news:SOLD

Heavy cover wear. Top staple has bad tear but it is still attached. 1" cover split at the top. Some pieces missing out of the spine.

Guide = $11.00

Board Price = $8.00

TarzanNo18001.jpg

SUPERSNIPE Vol 3 No. 12 June- 1947 - 4.0/4.5

Nice tight book with good color. B.C. Has some light chipping on the bottom and side edges. Has two long vertical creases full length on the F.C. 1/2" outside edge tear B.C.

Guide = $64.00

Board Price = $38.00

SUPERSNIPEVOL3-12001.jpg

TARZAN #17 - 1950 - 1.5

Heavy wear front and back covers. Bad staple tears but still hanging on. Inside is complete with decent looking pages.

Guide = $11.00

Board Price = $7.00

TarzanNo17001.jpg

TRACY MONTHLY #2 - 1948 - 2.5/3.0

There is a 1/2" quarter of a cirlcle tear on the F.C. just below Tracy's tie on the left. I goes around the spine to the B.C. Book has nice interior pages and is complete.

Guide = $25.00

Board Price = $12.00

DICKTRACY2001.jpg