• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Platt Extravaganza!!!!

66 posts in this topic

Alright here is the skinny. Over the past day, I have been getting slammed with requests for Platt books , all due to board member chainball's upcoming super awesome SS signing. I have been digging around for the better part of the day and still have yet to find all of my Platt books, and I got a bunch of em. Not sure exactly how many I have of each,as I said I'm still pulling them out. The easiest and fairest way for those interested in purchasing any of these books is for me to "prefind-sell" these. Let me explain how this will go:

I will list every issue with grade and price. You can "commit" to purchase up to 1 copy of issue. Orders will be filled on first :takeit: based on non-edited timestamp in this thread. After i finish digging all copies out and i run out of a certain issue, i will let you know when you are invoiced if i had enough to fill your order. If by chance you ask for a 9.4and I only have 9.6's left, you will be given the option to "upgrade" to the next level. Honestly, your best option would be to list the issues you want and post "best available please". I will continue to take orders until 10pmCST tonight, then the thread will close. Tomorrow I will invoice those who have won.

Payment via Paypal

Shipping via USPS Prioity Mail Boxed by zone

Here we go........

FYI..... every book in this thread is raw....