• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Platt Extravaganza!!!!

66 posts in this topic

I actually gave it a thought but I couldn't do it! Have a few Signed 55's too :cool: what exactly is going on with Platt that has brought on this sudden gold rush?

12 spots were sold for a Platt S/S opportunity. I agree, with comix4fun. You should consider that the prices today are 200% what they will be next week if those 12 peeps haven't already acquired what they need.

It's also possible that people will rekindle their love and appreciation for those books and the era they remember so well. Not many people saved the books after their initial hotness wore off in the 90's...which explains the feeding frenzy right now.

#56 9.8 :takeit:

I'd be happy to pass my 9.8 slot on down to the next person in line... Turns out I got a little trigger happy and already have this book. :( :shrug:

#56 9.8 :takeit:

I'd be happy to pass my 9.8 slot on down to the next person in line... Turns out I got a little trigger happy and already have this book. :( :shrug:

Not a problem. You can pass and not purchase, no hard feelins' (thumbs u

The book is still available for anyone who may care to commit :)