• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 All SA DC readers on the cheap! NOW 40% OFF EVERYTHING LEFT!

148 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hey guys, time for yet another krappy sales thread! I'll go until all books have been listed (likely Thursday/Friday sometime), probably invoice Friday/Saturday and ship Monday depending upon when you pay.

This time around I've a shortbox of SA DCs, most of which are new to me and the boards. Almost all of these will all be listed for a couple bucks each, sold as readers. Most are probably in the 3.0-4.0 range, some better, some worse. If you have any questions as to conditions just see the scan (there are scans for all 100 books).

Some of what you'll see:

Action

Adventure

Brave and the Bold

Batman

Detective

JLA

New Gods

Our Army at War

Superboy

Superman (various titles, Jimmy Olson, Lois Lane, etc.)

Weird War

Witching Hour

World's Finest

Grading: These are readers. See scans for specifics, but nothing high grade here.

Pricing: As marked, I try to always be at least 50% of guide, usually better.

Shipping: Priority Boxed for everything in this sale, the max you will pay is $7.00 for each box you fill (except for International, which will be at cost). If you buy a bunch of books, I'll ship via a flat rate Priority box and pay the difference (around 50 books will fit in one of these boxes, two to a bag/board). Regardless, you'll not pay more than $7.00 (except International) If you buy less than 10 books and don't mind a Priority envelope with cardboard sandwiches, I can do that too for $4.75.

Shipping outside the U.S: I'll do it, but not for $7.00 lol - Cost will be based on International Priority Rate and be actual cost.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: No matter what, you'll leave happy (or at least no worse than you came in, if you're a really grumpy person like me).

Listings to follow shortly.

Action Comics 327 (2.0) - OSPG: $7.00 - Your Price: $2.00

Action Comics 343 (3.0) - OSPG: $9.00 - Your Price: $3.00

Action Comics 355 (2.0) - OSPG: $6.00 - Your Price: $2.00

Action Comics 368 (2.0) - OSPG: $5.00 - Your Price: $2.00

Adventure Comics 350 (READER) - Your Price: $FREE WITH PURCHASE!

Adventure Comics 372 (2.5) - OSPG: $8.00 - Your Price: $2.50

Adventure Comics 414 (2.5) - OSPG: $4.00 - Your Price: $1.50

:takeit:

Action Comics 327 (2.0) - OSPG: $7.00 - Your Price: $2.00

Action Comics 343 (3.0) - OSPG: $9.00 - Your Price: $3.00

Action Comics 355 (2.0) - OSPG: $6.00 - Your Price: $2.00

Action Comics 368 (2.0) - OSPG: $5.00 - Your Price: $2.00

Adventure Comics 350 (READER) - Your Price: $FREE WITH PURCHASE!

Adventure Comics 372 (2.5) - OSPG: $8.00 - Your Price: $2.50

Adventure Comics 414 (2.5) - OSPG: $4.00 - Your Price: $1.50

:takeit:

You got 'em, thanks much! :applause: