• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Cover Opportunity - Mike DeCarlo - ZERO left ! ! !

112 posts in this topic

Word on the street is Mike has already complete three of the covers and will be emailing scans tomorrow :gossip:

[popcorn] please let one of those be mine [wishluck]

Additional word on the street is Mr. DeCarlo has completed the first five books I sent him and scans should be coming in today. And reliable sources tell me I will be posting one scan a day to make the process as painful as possible for all involved :devil:

WOW - That was fast! :o Can't wait to see them.

I think mine was one of the later 5?

This opp is awesome! :hi:

Word on the street is Mike has already complete three of the covers and will be emailing scans tomorrow :gossip:

Additional word on the street is Mr. DeCarlo has completed the first five books I sent him and scans should be coming in today. And reliable sources tell me I will be posting one scan a day to make the process as painful as possible for all involved :devil:

that sounds like fun