• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs, Raw, Spanish WD, up to 35% off remaining books. Clean me out!

211 posts in this topic

Mixed book lot....

includes captain america, classwar, 30 days of night, no hero, black gas (ellis), black summer (ellis), gravel (ellis), chew, walking dead, marvel zombies (various series), metal gear solid (ashley wood), wormwood (ennis) amd others.

25 books $20 bucks. 25 randomly assembled sets. NO duplicates. buy 1 at $20 or buy them all for $150.

there are many many different titles i have. the more sets you buy the less you pay.

Mixed book lot....

includes captain america, classwar, 30 days of night, no hero, black gas (ellis), black summer (ellis), gravel (ellis), chew, walking dead, marvel zombies (various series), metal gear solid (ashley wood), wormwood (ennis) amd others.

25 books $20 bucks. 25 randomly assembled sets. NO duplicates. buy 1 at $20 or buy them all for $150.

there are many many different titles i have. the more sets you buy the less you pay.

how about 50 books for $25 bucks. not , good reads. well there may be 1 or 2 in the lot that are , but 98% gold with 2% of polished turd is still good right?

With the purchase of a book you get a piece of my heart <3 .*

*disclaimer: purchaser does not receive an actual piece of the seller's heart. Purchaser will receive books ordered via USPS after payment clears.

going to put this thread on hold after tonight. i have to finish scrpiting 2 issues of a new ip that will be shopped around. the artist on the book has kicked my into gear to have this happen.

so here we go...

standard 35% off applies to everything but the milk & cheese, walking dead and dmp lots. everything else is fair game.

to all that have purchased, thank you and take 45% off anything else in this thread. invoices will start going out tomorrow night...

thanks for looking and start buying.

Ultimate Fantastic Four

Marvel Zombies issues and variants....

I don't care for them, but you DO!

21, 21 variant, 30 x2 (sydam ff1 cover swipe) and 30 sketch

$10

Deadpool Merc W/A Mouth #1 Variant NM+ $5

Dethklok Vs The Goon NM+ $3

NOTLD Annual

Robi Zombie's Spookshow Intl #8

Both NM+ $2 each or $2.50 for the pair

Harbinger #2 $3

$7 each or all 3 for $17!

Ultimate Fantastic Four

Marvel Zombies issues and variants....

I don't care for them, but you DO!

21, 21 variant, 30 x2 (sydam ff1 cover swipe) and 30 sketch

$10

Marvel Zombies Return

better than the sequels to Marvel Zombies, but that isn't saying much

NM+

1-5 $1 each or $4 for all of them

Eric Powell Drawings Sketches and Such NM $7

Punisher Limited Series 1-5 1 @9.4 rest are VF or better $18 for the set

Stray Bullets #1 VF $3.50 1st print

:takeit: per PM

i had a bit of a medical mishap recently and all books will go out on monday. i apologize for the inconvience and if anyone who bought from this thread hasn't received a pm from me, you will. the dr hasn't ok'd me to drive until next week so that is why i haven't sent the books out yet.

apologies!