• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Zipper's X-Men slabs, GA, Bronze, etc. - Prices SLASHED!

40 posts in this topic

Hi gang:

I'm saving for a grail so I need to cut deep. Most, if not all, of the following books have been in my collection for many years. I am not aware of any of them being pressed.

I haven't sold here in a while, but never had any issues in the past. I can provide references of well-known Board members if necessary.

My grading is tight and your satisfaction is guaranteed. I am the President of the Comic Book Collecting Association and abide by their code of ethics. Full disclosure of any known enhancement.

Postage will be at cost. Paypal, check or money order accepted.

Free U.S. shipping to CBCA members on orders over $50. Discount to CBCA members overseas.

I will post here over the next few days... I still have some scanning to do. With that, let's get started...

Amazing Spider-Man 128 - Near Mint -- SOLD!!

I bought this from my LCS directly from an original owner collection. I can state without doubt it has never been pressed.

A beautiful, bright, 9.4. Coverstock is bright white inside and out. Inside pages are off-white. Overall the book feels very fresh and new in hand. A real treat. The only thing keeping it out of 9.6 is the touch to the top spine corner.

My price = $90 (this is the 9.2 guide value.)

th_ASM128.jpg th_ASM128back-1.jpg

Nick Fury, Agent of Shield

All books priced well below guide!

#1 - 8.5

Nice clean, glossy copy. Guide is around $130 for VF+. My price = SOLD

Take 15% off all these prices

th_NickFury01.jpg th_NickFury01back.jpg

#2: 7.0 - $24

#3: 7.5 - $25

#4: 6.5 - $15 (3 inch corner crease on back cover with some distributor overspray))

#6: 7.5/8.0 - $27

th_NickFury02.jpg th_NickFury03.jpg th_NickFury04.jpg th_NickFury06.jpg

#7: 6.5 - $10 (long light crease FC)

#11: 7.5 - $15

#12: 8.5 - $25

#13: 6.0 - $8 (fuzzy corners... general wear)

th_NickFury07.jpg th_NickFury11.jpg th_NickFury12-1.jpgth_NickFury13.jpg

#14: 9.0 - $25 Really nice and white!

#15: 6.0 - First appearance of Bullseye - $20

#16: 8.0 - $14

th_NickFury14.jpg th_NickFury15.jpg th_NickFury16.jpg