• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC'S & STORIES LOT'S OF EM!

108 posts in this topic

:news: I will listing a huge lot of Comic's & Storie's over the next few days. These are for the most part low grade books.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS ON ANY BOOKS via P.M. I am here to sell books, so I can buy more books. It's a vicious circle.

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can ship up to ten books anywhere in the U.S for about $4.75 Media If your order is more than ten the cost will be exact plus shipping .materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and boad individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

8. If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being dumb azz and dont post pics of yourself in P.J.'s

9. I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

First books coming up shortly.

DRX

COMICS & STORIES - #67 - 2.0

Cover is completely detached. Has some stains and tape on the bottom edge of the F.C. and the spine. Complete w/decent inside pages.

Guide = $30.00

Board Price = $14.00

COMICSSTORIES67001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #58 - 3.5 :news: SOLD

Nice clean book. Attached with nice inside covers and interior pages.

Guide = $59.00

Board Price = $25.00

COMICSSTORIES58001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #70 - 3.5 :news: SOLD

Decent book with some pencil scribble on the F.C. Attached with a nice interior.

Guide = $52.00

Board Price = $24.00

COMICSSTORIES70001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #92 - 3.0

Cover detached at the bottom staple. Top is loose but holding on. Inside is complete with nice pages.

Guide = $28.00

Board Price = $13.00

COMICSSTORIES92001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #94 - 3.0 :news: SOLD

Decent looking book. Attached with nice interior pages. 1" lower cover split. 1/2" top cover split.

Guide = $28.00

Board Price = $13.00

COMICSSTORIES94001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #94 - 3.0

Decent looking book. Attached with nice interior pages. 1" lower cover split. 1/2" top cover split.

Guide = $28.00

Board Price = $13.00

COMICSSTORIES94001.jpg

:takeit:

COMICS & STORIES - #58 - 3.5

Nice clean book. Attached with nice inside covers and interior pages.

Guide = $59.00

Board Price = $25.00

COMICSSTORIES58001.jpg

:foryou:

COMICS & STORIES - #77 Barks art - 1.8/2.0

Staples are tearing but still attached and complete. Book has decent looking interior pages.

Guide = $22.00

Board Price = $10.00

COMICSSTORIES77001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #53 Barks art - 1.5 :news: SOLD

Cover is detached. Two of the inside wraps are detached. Tape on the inside of the spine all the way up. Tape on the outside of the wraps. 1" x 2" piece off the lower edge B.C. by the spine. Book is complete.

Guide = $24.00

Board Price = $11.00

COMICSSTORIES53001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #53 Barks art - 1.5

Cover is detached. Two of the inside wraps are detached. Tape on the inside of the spine all the way up. Tape on the outside of the wraps. 1" x 2" piece off the lower edge B.C. by the spine. Book is complete.

Guide = $24.00

Board Price = $11.00

COMICSSTORIES53001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #69 - Copy - Barks art - 1.0

Cover is barley attached. Book is complete. Has a large piece 3" x 5" out of the B.C.

Guide = $15.00

Board Price = $6.00

COMICSSTORIES69COPYA001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #71 - Barks art - 1.0

The bottom cover & spine ar tearing and splitting. 4" cover tear from the bottom up. Pages are tearing and fraying also from the bottom up. Some pieces are missing off some of the story pages, but not too bad. Still readable.

Guide = $12.00

Board Price = $5.00

COMICSSTORIES71001.jpg

COMICS & STORIES - #71 - Barks art - 1.0

The bottom cover & spine ar tearing and splitting. 4" cover tear from the bottom up. Pages are tearing and fraying also from the bottom up. Some pieces are missing off some of the story pages, but not too bad. Still readable.

Guide = $12.00

Board Price = $5.00

COMICSSTORIES71001.jpg

more beak abuse!