• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

25 posts in this topic

I am cleaning out some boxes and found these pulps that no longer fit my collection. The Argosy issues were purchased from Diamond Galleries on eBay and the Weird Tales from James Payette. I am open to offers, especially on multiple purchases.

The first :takeit: wins, either in the thread or via PM with the time stamp governing.

Shipping to the U.S. (always at cost no matter where you are):

1 book = $7 in an envelope

> 1 books with weight < 2.2 lbs = $12 surface, $15 air (I'm guessing this is 3 pulps)

Weight above 2.2 lbs = $24 and increases slowly with weight

If you want tracking and insurance it falls is the $20+ range no matter the number of books.

Everything is fully refundable with no questions asked. I accept PayPal, money orders and checks from Canadians only.

Thanks for looking! :)

Mike

As mentioned above, these Argosy issues were purchased from Diamond Galleries on eBay and were part of a huge run. Many of the books have -H- lightly stamped on the front, but other than that they are in excellent condition. The page quality is excellent, the back covers are clean, there is no tanning or foxing. Generally great old pulps for those who like them.

I received these four with the covers off as the glue had dried up and powdered. I reattached the covers using a binding machine at work that functions with heated glue. If anyone who buys something in this thread would like one for reading it is free except for any increase in shipping.

th_ArgosyJune61931.jpg th_ArgosyJune251932.jpg th_ArgosyOct41930.jpg th_ArgosySept31932.jpg

April 11, 1931 issue with cover by Paul Stahr. White pages, a little soiling on the back cover and some small tears on the overhang. There is a Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson (founder of DC Comics) story in this one.

$25

ArgosyApril111931.jpgArgosyApril111931S.jpgArgosyApril111931B.jpg

May 16, 1931 issue with cover by Paul Stahr. White pages, a little soiling on the back cover, some small tears on the overhang and an unneeded piece of tap at the top of the spine.

$20

ArgosyMay161931.jpgArgosyMay161931S.jpgArgosyMay161931B.jpg

July 4, 1931 issue with cover by Paul Stahr. White pages, a little soiling on the back cover, some small tears on the overhang and a 1.5" tear at the lower spine on the back cover.

$20

ArgosyJuly41931.jpgArgosyJuly41931S.jpgArgosyJuly41931B.jpg

September 12, 1931 issue with cover by Paul Stahr. White pages, a little soiling on the back cover and some small tears on the overhang. There is a Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson (founder of DC Comics) story in this one.

$25

ArgosySept121931.jpgArgosySept121931S.jpgArgosySept121931B.jpg