• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly and CFP Comics

47 posts in this topic

Pricing will be as follows. This is for a pressing only. Any dry cleaning or other work would be additional.

This excludes any mega books or books of high value. I will be fair in my pricing but I need to take books like that on a per item basis.

$30 and up for all Golden Age and Early Silver.

$20 per book for Silver and Bronze Age books.

Copper and Moderns are $10 each. I will try and fit these in but the earlier books would take precedent.

I think I have asked this a while ago but does on-site pressing mean you will be pressing them while you attend the show?

Yes, at the show.

Thank you for your reply. I imagine you would be limited to how many books you can press while there considering press time and number of presses. I can only assume you are not doing this in the actual booth right?

One other question; when you see a book with a lot of debris on the back cover do you recommend it be dry cleaning as too not push that debris into the cover with pressing?

Pricing will be as follows. This is for a pressing only. Any dry cleaning or other work would be additional.

This excludes any mega books or books of high value. I will be fair in my pricing but I need to take books like that on a per item basis.

Copper and Moderns are $10 each. I will try and fit these in but the earlier books would take precedent.

I think I have asked this a while ago but does on-site pressing mean you will be pressing them while you attend the show?

Yes, at the show.

Thank you for your reply. I imagine you would be limited to how many books you can press while there considering press time and number of presses. I can only assume you are not doing this in the actual booth right?

One other question; when you see a book with a lot of debris on the back cover do you recommend it be dry cleaning as too not push that debris into the cover with pressing?

Are you going to be at the Philly show?

Yes, at the show.

Are you going to be at the Philly show?

No, I will not be at the Philly show.

CFP Comics will also be accepting submissions to be done at my regular rates after the show. Save a few dollars on shipping and hand them to me directly.

Anyone who would like to have books ready on Friday please contact me over the weekend. I am getting many requests and I would like any of my regulars and board members to get first crack at getting books in early.

So far it looks like it is going to be a very good show.

The interesting part of this opportunity is its combination with on site grading. I wonder if people will be more willing to take a few shots at buying books on the fly and then having stuff pressed and graded on site...

Anyone who would like to have books ready on Friday please contact me over the weekend. I am getting many requests and I would like any of my regulars and board members to get first crack at getting books in early.

I look forward to meeting you. I am trying to find some books to take advantage of this opportunity! :applause:

I look forward to meeting you. I am trying to find some books to take advantage of this opportunity! :applause:

Same here Sean. I hope to be at the show some of the day. If not it means I am super busy.

Since I am still trying to lock down a home base the best way to get in touch with me at the show is by call or text to (407) 474-7718.

I will be at my hotel early Thursday afternoon. If you want to get books to me then please call.

Trying to keep costs down for everyone so please bear with me as we perfect the logistics after the first show. I expect some growing pains (with the exception of the quality of work).

Thanks,

Joe

Since I am still trying to lock down a home base the best way to get in touch with me at the show is by call or text to (407) 474-7718.

I will be at my hotel early Thursday afternoon. If you want to get books to me then please call.

Trying to keep costs down for everyone so please bear with me as we perfect the logistics after the first show. I expect some growing pains (with the exception of the quality of work).

Thanks,

Joe

Hope everything goes super at the show Joey (thumbs u