• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Motor City Comic Con Report with Pics

92 posts in this topic

FYI to everyone...Supergirl was a mere 16 years old. I was at a table where someone wanted to find out.

I thought it would be obvious to everyone but I guess not.

:tonofbricks:

lol so that explains the "No one told me there were creepy old nerds here" look in her eyes

I actually thought she was 14.

Did she ask what band you were in??? :)

Naw, I bored her enough with the story of my daughter that she yawned and walked away.

lol

Did she ask what band you were in??? :)

Naw, I bored her enough with the story of my daughter that she yawned and walked away.

lol

Those of us who know you well completely understand. :blahblah:

I suppose your stories are finger licking good.

lol

I couldn't resist, so I went to the Motor City Show today. I didn't bring much cash as I'm saving more of it for Chicago.

The line looked horrendous at 11:30 when I got there. Normally I'm there at the start so I thought the line would be non-existent. Wrong. But, it went fast ans I was in the show in about 35 minutes.

I didn't get any "large" books but I did plug a ton of BA gaps in my collection. I bought some nice books from Lange's and Big Ben at Comics Oasis. Dale had a great deal on some HG Bronze books! and Bob Storms had a couple really nice World's Finest I bought. There were a few others that I got some great deals this time.

Besides seeing Dale and Bob Storms again, I got to meet MCmiles at Dale's booth. Always nice to have a "face" to go with the name. And, little did I know until know, but I met 8milemax also at Bob's booth. Great job on the weight loss! So now I have a stack of $5 - $15 books to enter into my Excel spreadsheet for my collection. Good day!

I couldn't resist, so I went to the Motor City Show today. I didn't bring much cash as I'm saving more of it for Chicago.

The line looked horrendous at 11:30 when I got there. Normally I'm there at the start so I thought the line would be non-existent. Wrong. But, it went fast ans I was in the show in about 35 minutes.

I didn't get any "large" books but I did plug a ton of BA gaps in my collection. I bought some nice books from Lange's and Big Ben at Comics Oasis. Dale had a great deal on some HG Bronze books! and Bob Storms had a couple really nice World's Finest I bought. There were a few others that I got some great deals this time.

Besides seeing Dale and Bob Storms again, I got to meet MCmiles at Dale's booth. Always nice to have a "face" to go with the name. And, little did I know until know, but I met 8milemax also at Bob's booth. Great job on the weight loss! So now I have a stack of $5 - $15 books to enter into my Excel spreadsheet for my collection. Good day!

Nice show today, it was real busy!! Bought some nice books again, this time from Dale.

I swear Bob, Dale and Ted just broke me this weekend :pullhair: