• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mouse guard

33 posts in this topic

I have read winter & fall hc but am wondering what comes next at the back of the book it says the black axe is coming in 2010 but I search for a hc on amazon & find nothing

This is the order:

1) Fall 1152

2) Winter 1152

3) Legends of the Guard

4) The Black Axe

The Black Axe isn't finished yet, so it won't be out in hardcover for a while (David's trying to be on a bi-monthly publishing schedule, but every issue of the Black Axe has been delayed so far).

#2 of black axe just came out last week. After that will be a regular continuity title featuring the weasel war.

Legends of the Guard is an anthology with different creators doing stories outside of continuity, so you're not as far behind as you think Rodey.

Legends of the Guard is an anthology with different creators doing stories outside of continuity, so you're not as far behind as you think Rodey.

is it worth getting ?.. Does it hold up to the other two ?.. I don't know if I want to pay for a bunch of random mouse tales when I have spent so long getting to know the ones in this series ...