• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pure Love Going On Inside! SA Romance Comics: FINAL RECAP Pg 21 - 30% OFF!

211 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Yeah, it's time for another load of krap from yours truly. I'll go until all books have been listed (likely Saturday/Sunday sometime), probably invoice Saturday/Sunday and ship Monday depending upon when you pay.

This time around I've a short box of 91 SA Romance books (mostly DC/Charlton), all of which are new to me and the boards. Almost all of these will be sold as readers, though a few are nicer. Most are probably in the 2.0-4.0 range, some better, some worse (any worse will be given away as freebies). If you have any questions as to conditions just see the scan (there are scans for all 91 books). I will try to detail any major flaws in the each listing.

I know almost nothing about these books and they don't fit in my collection, but I got them as part of a larger set of books I purchased (along with a bunch of Archie related titles and Charlton Racing books), so these are going here to anyone that wants them. I have no clue if there is a demand for these types of books here, but they certainly can't do any worse than the X-Men thread I had a couple of years ago (the only thread I've had where I couldn't even give anything away, lol ). If nothing else, you can laugh at the covers, feel free to threadkrapp with your laughing!

Some of what you'll see:

Career Girl Romances

Falling In Love

Girls' Love

Girls' Romances

Heart Throbs

Hollywood Romances

I Love You

Just Married

Love Diary

Romantic Story

Secret Hearts

Sweethearts

Teen-Age Love

Teen Confessions

Time For Love

Young Love

Young Romance

Grading: These are readers. See scans for specifics, but nothing high grade here.

Pricing: As marked, I try to always be at least 50% of guide, usually better.

Shipping: Unless you specifically request Media Mail, Priority Boxed for everything in this sale, the max you will pay is $7.00 for each box you fill (except for International, which will be at cost). If you buy a bunch of books, I'll ship via a flat rate Priority box and pay the difference (around 50 books will fit in one of these boxes, two to a bag/board). Regardless, you'll not pay more than $7.00 (except International) If you buy less than 10 books and don't mind a Priority envelope with cardboard sandwiches, I can do that too for $4.75.

If you want to risk Media Mail, I'm good with that, just realize that the USPS may up-charge you upon receipt if they determine the contents are not correspondent with Media Mail. Prolly won't happen, but there you go.

Shipping outside the U.S: I'll do it, but not for $7.00 lol - Cost will be based on International Priority Rate and be actual cost.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: No matter what, you'll leave happy (or at least no worse than you came in, if you're a really grumpy person like me).

Listings to follow shortly.

Career Girl Romances 45 (2.0) - OSPG: $2.00 - Your Price: $1.00 :news:SOLD to DailySuperpower!

Loose at top staple at centerfold & other typical wear. When was the last time you saw someone being tossed out on their ear? SEE IT HERE!

Career045.jpg

While you let the dogs out, I think I will go find some spoons to dig out my eyes...once you've seen the Million Miles from Moonlight cover seeing anything else ever again would be a mockery of the vision of perfection that Charlton achieved in four color glory (worship)

Off to blind myself now BRB (thumbs u

Horse punching the second rule of Mike Club then? hm

What happens in the stable... stays in the stable. :grin:

I left you a morsel in the out of context thread.

The "spew shot" ? That was a good one wasn't it? :grin:

Whoops just noticed it was the stable. That screwhorsin will get a man in trouble every time :)

I will pick some of these up as the night progresses. For now I will go outside and punch a horse, to remind myself I'm a man. :lol:

:roflmao:

If you wait until I post some of the beatnik covers, at least you can tell yourself...well, I'm not sure what you could tell yourself.

Who am I kidding? I actually own these things. :P

I will pick some of these up as the night progresses. For now I will go outside and punch a horse, to remind myself I'm a man. :lol:

:roflmao:

If you wait until I post some of the beatnik covers, at least you can tell yourself...well, I'm not sure what you could tell yourself.

Who am I kidding? I actually own these things. :P

:lol:

Guilty as charged.