• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recap Pg 20 w/ PRICE DROPS SALE ENDS TUE Shaven Kev's: Dvds Toys Books Comics

218 posts in this topic

ah yes... the intricate & organized storage of all past, present & future Clooneython merchandise. Take notes Kev :)

Debarge CD and a blood pressure cuff :o Things must get pretty kinky in the Rupp home.

I was the unoffical 6th member way back in '84 when we were called Rupparge.

High blood pressure... and my unexplained whiteness... kept me off the road back then and now. Didn't you see our "Behind the Music" episode?

CGC HotFlips Flip and Stick Bags...I got these...well I dont know why! I dont have any CGC comics...I got a few and got rid of them. So I wont be using these. Unopened.

I forget how much they charge for them...how abouts $8 bucks? SOLD TO BOSCO

img20110521104656.jpg

By totallyjem at 2011-05-21

CGC HotFlips Flip and Stick Bags...I got these...well I dont know why! I dont have any CGC comics...I got a few and got rid of them. So I wont be using these. Unopened.

I forget how much they charge for them...how abouts $8 bucks?

img20110521104656.jpg

Is that with shipping? If so ... :takeit:

I forget how much they charge for them...how abouts $8 bucks?

img20110521104656.jpg

Is that with shipping? If so ... :takeit:

If you spend $20 in the thread shipping is free...so buy more stuff and then yes!

I had an xbox 360 and I got rid of it because it was a huge time sink! I do still have a PS3 but it doesnt seem to be as addictive and it plays blurays :D

Since I sold it I've been working out 6 days a week and dont miss it at all. For some reason I found this in the back of my closet. I must have forgot to sell it back in december.

Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance Double Pack for Xbox 360 in great shape.

$5 bucks or free to the next person to spend 20 and say "my name is (your name) and I'm and xboxaholic" $2 Sold to rsortor

img20110521112113.jpg

If you spend $20 in the thread shipping is free...so buy more stuff and then yes!

:popcorn:

So you want me to mark it as sold?

Yes Sir!

^^

I'm here for the long haul (or until another Clooneython starts up).

:blush: