• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Know when to fold 'em" sale

314 posts in this topic

Extremely gruesome comic. True story includes a mom taking a cleaver to a toddler's head.

Underworld #3 CGC 9.0 Mile High

$350 SOLD

Underworld-3.jpg

Here is story, but scanned from another copy.

th_Underworld3page1.jpgth_Underworld3page2.jpgth_Underworld3page3.jpgth_Underworld3page4.jpgth_Underworld3page5.jpgth_Underworld3page6.jpgth_Underworld3page7.jpgth_Underworld3page8.jpg

One big oddball item: Pulp Fiction autographed and framed poster (framing job is museum quality).

Poster signed by pretty much everyone you would hope to have sign it.

$800 delivered to San Diego (or some reasonable driving distance from Riverside, CA) Shipping is very expensive and risky on framed posters.

Pulp-Fiction-poster-autogra.jpg

Sparkler #72 CGC 9.4

$120

Sparkler-72-CGC.jpg

Sparkler #72 F- - I've never pressed a book, but this one is crying out for it. The problem is a cover is not flat, it feels a bit wrinkled.

$35

Sparkler-72.jpg

Didn't you have one with a trooper cover? I kinda remember you outbidding me on a book awhile back

I can't recall it and didn't see it in my scans, but a few books are not scanned in and my memory sucks, so I will keep and eye out for it.