• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8 Comico Primer #2 SOLD! CLOSED!! THANKS!!!

30 posts in this topic

As great as this issue is (and in even greater condition) I've decided to sell it to someone who wants it far more then I do.

My asking Price is $510.00

:news: SOLD!!! :news:

Thanks for looking

5171638409_cc7ed586fd_b.jpg

But it looks like the book already has a good home - nicely tucked into a 9.8W slab! Great book - good luck with the sale.
lol Thanks.

Ya, I really like the issue, but I just don't want it anymore and thought somebody who really wants it could have it.

I named my son after Hunter Rose and dont have a 9.8...

hmmm

I named my son after me. I don't dabble in naming kids after favorite tv shows/comics.

hmmm

I named my son after me. I don't dabble in naming kids after favorite tv shows/comics.

Even though my name isn't spelled like you know who's, people still pronounce it like his. It can get :frustrated: with the Krypton jokes. It doesn't pay to be unique in NH.

hmmm

Pirate what is your daughter's name and who did you name her after again?

I love Smallville... :baiting:

hmmm

Pirate what is your daughter's name and who did you name her after again?

I love Smallville... :baiting:

:whistle: