• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Ewert Replies!

25 posts in this topic

Also for the record, it has been confirmed to me from a number of independent sources that JE does have a user account on the boards under the name cheapcomicnerdwithnomoney. Again, for the record only. And don't ask me to reveal my sources.......if you want to find out, do your own damn detective work.

Red

27_laughing.gif Good stuff

Yea, he strikes me as a real class act. For the record only, of course.

I don't think that anyone's saying that Jason isn't a class act in terms of delivering on his product, and I don't think that if CGC freely and openly allows pressing, that he's necessarily doing anything "wrong".

Pressing is a far bigger problem for the hobby, and since CGC isn't doing anything about it, it will have serious long-term implications and repercussions.

Jason and others are just making money under the current rules. Nothing more and nothing less.

I pretty much have to agree with you there JC. It's the same reason 49% of all US Companies paid no federal tax last year. Just using the system.