• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,932 posts in this topic

Easter Bunny eats chocolate children?

Oh yeah, Supa! When I showed this in the bar with those - you know - maybe 3K incandescents the only thing you said was "Cream to OW pages". Well surprise! OW to White is more like it! Beautiful pages. (I guess you just didn't realize the color temp of the existing light can influence how pages look! tongue.gif

un202a.jpg

Easter Bunny eats chocolate children?

Oh yeah, Supa! When I showed this in the bar with those - you know - maybe 3K incandescents the only thing you said was "Cream to OW pages". Well surprise! OW to White is more like it! Beautiful pages. (I guess you just didn't realize the color temp of the existing light can influence how pages look! tongue.gif

un202a.jpg

Be original! Show a comic we haven't seen posted every week for the last month... sumo.gif

Jim

Be original! Show a comic we haven't seen posted every week for the last month...

1) Show me four original posts of this book in the last month. I will give you one GA Jungle Or Jumbo (seriously) for every new post of that Unexpected 202 that has been posted in the past month (no quotes need be counted - just original posts.) So what will you give me for every post LESS than 4 in the past month that has NOT been made?

2) What about the previous many books I have shown? Or are they also being posted every week for the last month?

3) Here is another. How many times has IT been posted in the last freaking month?

wmt13.jpg

1) Show me four original posts of this book in the last month. I will give you one GA Jungle Or Jumbo (seriously) for every new post of that Unexpected 202 that has been posted in the past month (no quotes need be counted - just original posts.) So what will you give me for every post LESS than 4 in the past month that has NOT been made?

I guess you missed Greggy's color saturated #202 posted just last week. You couldn't miss it...

2) What about the previous many books I have shown? Or are they also being posted every week for the last month?

No...those were quite nice...I didn't respond to those though...

3) Here is another. How many times has IT been posted in the last freaking month?

wmt13.jpg

I like this one... grin.gif

Jim

Sorry Awesome One. I think this one has been posted 17 times this past month! 27_laughing.gif

ghosts36.jpg

Man that's a big fricking dog! I don't think the guy has a chance. Should be lucky it's not a big cat...they like to play with their prey before eating them... insane.gif

Serious EDIT: I think that's the first cover I've seen in which Cardy signed his name. At least it's the first I've noticed it...

Jim

Edited by awe4one

I guess you missed Greggy's color saturated #202 posted just last week. You couldn't miss it...

I confess I could. If you click on my name and see the frequency of my posts over the past while it has been less than stellar. Work is almost literally killing me. Time to get out of networks. Really. Get into something I love like comics and posters.

I will seek out Greggy's super-saturated post but that IS only one - not four, as council suggested! tongue.gifgrin.gif

Anyway - a Sinister House scan:

sosh12a.jpg

Cover? This one doesn't do it for me for some reason...

Perhaps a bit too "setup", so to speak. Almost like a stage play? Well, will go through my Wondercon buys and scan one or two more that should be sure to set your feet tapping! grin.gif

No that's not it...I think it's the Witch bears a stunning similarity to my dear departed Aunt Ethel... 893whatthe.gif

Jim