• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRAZY SHAT ! - CLOSED CLOSED AND CLOSED

241 posts in this topic

Wife wants to hang out for a while... sigh. Was just getting on a roll too.

Be back later with a few more items tonight... Rupp is so boring to the wife, she'll be asleep in less than two hours :)

SOCK MONKEY ZIPPO - NEVER USED - $15

Tony Millionaire's best creation. Can be used to smoke with... or set fires.

:takeit:

^^ many thanks Mike! Youz a "firestarta" !

JLA PIN SET - 1997 - $15

This came out during the super hot Morrison / Porter run. Original retail was $35. Case has a few scratches, but pin set unused and new.

clooneythonfive70035.jpg

HIGH QUALITY METAL PINS WITH BACKINGS - $4 EACH

These always look good on a hat, jacket or kielbasa log.

SAILOR MOON (Girl with pink hair) X 2

WEAPON X (Wolverine with no hand)

WOLVERINE BUST SHOT

GAMBIT SHIELD

CYCLOPS SHIELD

WOLVERINE SHIELD

GRIFTER

SPARTAN

VOODOO (I think)

ROGUE

LADY DEATH

clooneythonfive70022.jpg

JLA PIN SET - 1997 - $15

This came out during the super hot Morrison / Porter run. Original retail was $35. Case has a few scratches, but pin set unused and new.

You should offer a discount for listers sporting glorious mullets like Superman...

That 90's mullet was absolutely fab was it not? If they every make a Sups movie with his hair like that, I would probably drink used liquid arse lube.

Got any Spider-man pins, lockets, wrist watches, undertoos, unitards or roller skates?

Just sold my last pack of Spidey Slip N' Slide Condoms...has the classic tagline "Webbing where you need it the most!" Sorry buddy :(

SEVEN OF NINE LIMITED EDITION VOYAGER T-SHIRT & AUTOGRAPHED CERTIFICATE - $25

Signed by the lovelicious JERI RYAN and numbered # 0118 / 2000. Fully lisenced by Paramount & Trevco Herogear. Shirt never removed from package and never worn... sealed tight as they say. Been that way since I ordered it from Diamond way back in 1998. $49.99 original retail, get it half off 13 years later :)

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

1995 MARVEL COMICS CLASSIC STYLUS PEN PALS: WOLVERINE - $10

Never used... but who knows if it ever worked in the first place. Still a cool collectible from 16 years back. Original retail was $25, so its cheap now.

IMG_1539.jpg

BOXED X-MEN 1ST DAY ISSUE MONGOLIAN STAMP SET - $20

From way back on June 10th, 1995. I think these came in the same week we all went to see Batman Forever. Crazy I can remember that .

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg