• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRAZY SHAT ! - CLOSED CLOSED AND CLOSED

241 posts in this topic

SEALED PACK OF 51 CARDS FROM THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - $15 EACH

I have two ONE unopened/sealed pack of these for $15. Which is CHEAP! Makes the cards like only 29 CENTS EACH. Almost 32 years old now too.

SOLD ONE PACK TO frankbearss

SOLD ONE PACK TO creeps at 20% OFF

RESIDENT EVIL 2 - UNUSED WRISTWATCH - $15

This was 39.99 original retail. I loved the game, so I ordered the merch. Big mistake because I still have this. Its cool tho and now CHEAP AS A MUTHASHATTA! Never worn, never removed from this fine Resident Evil case.

IMG_1531.jpg

DC DIRECT SOLID STERLING SILVER RINGS FROM 1999.

These were really cool items way back in '99 when they came out. Each had a retail of $79.95. These have never been worn and have been in storage for about 10 years. As you can see in the scans, the silver has tarnished some over time. I know nothing about sterling silver, but I'm sure there is a way to retain the shiney silver appearance that they used to have. Polish maybe? :)

The boxes are original and each may have some price sticker residue on them (not the rings, the boxes). Letting these go at $25 each.

WONDER WOMAN - SIZE 10 - $25

WONDER WOMAN - SIZE 11 - $25

SUPERMAN - SIZE 10 - $25

GREEN LANTERN - SIZE 11 - $25

ALL FOUR RINGS SOLD WITH MUCHO LOVE TO PokerKid

These were really cool items way back in '99 when they came out. Each had a retail of $79.95. These have never been worn and have been in storage for about 10 years. As you can see in the scans, the silver has tarnished some over time. I know nothing about sterling silver, but I'm sure there is a way to retain the shiney silver appearance that they used to have. Polish maybe? :)

The boxes are original and each may have some price sticker residue on them (not the rings, the boxes). Letting these go at $25 each.

SUPERMAN - SIZE 10 - $25

IMG_1524.jpg

:takeit: x4

HIGHLAND MINT BRONZE CARD OF FANTASTIC FOUR # 1 - $25

This is # 1280 / 2500 and has certificate and original case. Sharp and untouched and never once sold. In storage for years and the clam shell does have a little storage wear, but card and acylic holder still sharp.

SOLD TO THAT CHEAP AZZ MUTHASHATTER Mikenyc88 ... who I love dearly. :)

This is # 1280 / 2500 and has certificate and original case. Sharp and untouched and never once sold. In storage for years and the clam shell does have a little storage wear, but card and acylic holder still sharp.

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

I'll pay 23.97 and not a penny more!! :takeit: or leave it.

^^ I must accept ! ... you cheap azz mutha-shatter ! ... Free Rupp baggin' included :)

SUPERMAN - SIZE 10 - $25

:takeit: x4

^^ Many thanks!

I must accept ! ... you cheap azz mutha-shatter ! ... Free Rupp baggin' included :)

I thank you kind sir, and if Rupp bagging is anything like tea bagging I shall respectfully decline.

I must accept ! ... you cheap azz mutha-shatter ! ... Free Rupp baggin' included :)

I thank you kind sir, and if Rupp bagging is anything like tea bagging I shall respectfully decline.

I must advise one to never decline any type of bagging at least until you've tried it. Especially Oreo bagging... I'd tear the sack outta some Oreos if they are put in a bagging position :cry: