• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRAZY SHAT ! - CLOSED CLOSED AND CLOSED

241 posts in this topic

are those hellboy miniatures made out of plastic? :hi:

Whats up Detroit Mike? I just watched "Game of Death" with Wesley Snipes which was filmed in your hometown. Does everyone have guns up there like shown in the movie? :)

Concerning the Hellboy miniatures, the boxes don't say. They look silver in the pics on the backs of the boxes tho. I will do some internet searchin and see if I can find out sir.

BROADSWORD COMICS PIN SET FROM 2003 - $20

Pins have came loose from the adhesive card inside the bag but still have never been out of the bag and are unused and new. Hard to find early Jim Balent collectible.

clooneythonfive70052.jpg

SAILOR MOON KEYCHAIN SET OF FOUR - $12

All four still packaged and unused. I have two one set left at $12.

SOLD ONE SAILOR MOON keychain set TO Luis

clooneythonfive70046.jpg

HELLBOY HEROES & VILLIANS MINATURE FIGURINES - BOTH FOR $25

Steve Jackson Games produced these back in 2002 with a retail of $25 each... now almost 10 years later you can have both for the price of one. Contains Hellboy, Abe, Lobster, Roger, Johann and Liz in the heroes. Villains got Rasputin, Baba Yaga, Kriegsaffe and Frogman. Never opened and still shrinkwrapped.

IMG_1535.jpg

:takeit:

are those hellboy miniatures made out of plastic? :hi:

Whats up Detroit Mike? I just watched "Game of Death" with Wesley Snipes which was filmed in your hometown. Does everyone have guns up there like shown in the movie? :)

break in my house and find out... :devil:

BONE PIN SET SIGNED BY JEFF SMITH NUMBERED # 1484/2500 - $20

Unopened pin set from 1994. Price sticker residue is on the shrinkwrap. Hard to find, early Bone item.

SOLD TO sckao