• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brett's Comic Pile is Looking for BRONZE Consignment at HEROES!

6 posts in this topic

Good afternoon!

This is Brett from Brett's Comic Pile. I hope you are all doing well today.

I have a unique opportunity. We will be debuting a HIGH GRADE Bronze age collection at HeroesCon in Charlotte, NC. This is a VERY nice warehouse collection.

It is ALL I am bringing. ALL of my books are raw, but I have VERY FEW keys.

Brett's Comic Pile has a premium spot in the corner of the room on our own shared island. We will be accepting, for the first time, consignments of unrestored HIGH GRADE CGC'ed bronze of importance. Items must be retail $100-$1000.

Terms are SIMPLE. You tell me your asking price, and if it sells for that price, I take 20%. If the customer pays in cash, I will pay you in cash. If the customer pays by credit card, I will give you a company check.

Consigned books will be given my absolutely best and most secure wall-space. Also, I will NOT hold books overnight...you MUST collect your books at the end of each day.

Pretty simple...bring out your cool extra BRONZE AGE marvel comics CGC unrestored in 9.2 or better, put a price on it, I will try to sell it, and take 20%.

Oh yeah...Charlotte, North Carolina is my ABSOLUTELY BEST show, both in number of sales, and amount of cash flow. We have ALWAYS specialized in bronze.

Regards,

Brett

Brett's Comic Pile

Brett is top notch. I make sure to visit whenever I see him at a show. I can't remember the name of the guy who helps him, but he's super friendly also

Many thanks to the amazing consignors out there!

At various times throughout the show, we had on our wall (CGC, unrestored) the following consigned items:

Green Lantern (1960) #1

Avengers #1

Avengers #2

ASM #129

all came from ONE consignor...we also did some great buying at the show! Thanks to everyone who supported the expiriement...it went well...!

Best,

Brett