• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc. 1966 Marvel Mini books Part 1

134 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sale. I will post loads and loads of comics, etc. this week and into the following week. There will be scans of everything. You can check out any time you like, but please don't you ever leave.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 1-5 comics or $10.00 via boxed Priority Mail for more than 5 and up to infinity in the US. Delivery confirmation is included. Insurance is extra.

Shipping outside of the US will cost more, please inquire.

Paypal, Check or Money Order are all accepted.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. Questions and PM's are always welcome.

Marvel Mini-books from 1966. These teeny, tiny little books were purchased by me in 1966 from a vending machine at the local Ben Franklin store. They have glossy covers and are poorly held together by a glue stripe along the edge. The Spidey, Millie and and Thor are all just like new. It appears I must have tried to open the Sgt. Fury and the spine split in half. It's all there and a bit of glue would probably seal it back up. I wouldn't recommend trying to open them as the binding obviously is prone to falling apart. This is something for display, rather than play. Kinda like a comic that has been CGC'd except without the plastic shell and the cost of encasing it.

Millie the Model $45

Thor $45

Amazing Spider-man $55

Sgt. Fury $25

Or take all 4 for $150

minibooks.jpg

STRANGE TALES 139 G/VG $5.00 SOLD! Great mag. Stan and Jack present Nick and lads in an early adventure battling that nasty bunch of "Hail" Hydra's. The back-up is by Stan and Steve and contains not only Baron Mordo, Dormammu, the Ancient One, but also and much more important, Clea :luhv:

How did they make 'em so good and sell 'em for so cheap?

st139.jpg

BEWARE THE CREEPER 3 Fine $5.00 SOLD! It's not often that you get a chance to latch onto this mag with perhaps the coolest cover of the series. This all out action issue is from 1966 and will leave you breathless and begging for more.

creeper3.jpg

DARK HORSE PRESENTS ANNUAL VF/NM $5.00 SOLD! 1998. Magnificient Mike Mignola Hellboy cover. Interior and back cover art from John Bolton. 64 big pages. 1st Buffy the Vampire? Miss it not.

dhpann1998.jpg

ACTION COMICS 1 VF/NM $2.00 1992 reprint of the classic saga.

action1repro.jpg

BEWARE THE CREEPER 3 Fine $5.00 It's not often that you get a chance to latch onto this mag with perhaps the coolest cover of the series. This all out action issue is from 1966 and will leave you breathless and begging for more.

creeper3.jpg

:takeit:

DARK HORSE PRESENTS ANNUAL VF/NM $5.00 1998. Magnificient Mike Mignola Hellboy cover. Interior and back cover art from John Bolton. 64 big pages. 1st Buffy the Vampire? Miss it not.

ACTION COMICS 1 VF/NM $2.00 1992 reprint of the classic saga.

BEWARE THE CREEPER 3 Fine $5.00 It's not often that you get a chance to latch onto this mag with perhaps the coolest cover of the series. This all out action issue is from 1966 and will leave you breathless and begging for more.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the triple-shot! :banana:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 113 VG+ (sub crease) $6.00 Doc Ock is back! Plus - everybody's favorite wall-crawler is trapped in the middle of the biggest Gang War this side of the "The Godfather". 1st Hammerhead? A subscription copy from my youth.

asm113.jpg

NATIONAL LAMPOON VF- $2.00 April 1992. Mirthful Mike Tyson cover. Interior story and art contributers include; Rick Geary, Mitch O'Connell, Harvey Pekar, Spain, Shary Flenniken, Chris Ware, Drew Freidman, Doug Allen and much more. 100 pg. squarebound mag. Side-splittingly funny.

natlamp_tyson.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA 247 Fine $1.00 John Byrne art. Cap heads to S.H.I.E.L.D. looking for info on his true origins and all is revealed as he uncovers his old WWII footlocker which also contains his triangular shield. Baron Strucker tricks Nick Fury and escapes imprisonment but when he goes after Cap and is defeated, it is revealed that he is really a sophisticated robot. Wow!

cap247.jpg