• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc. 1966 Marvel Mini books Part 1

134 posts in this topic

PLAYBOY VF- $2.00 November 1990. Terry Copley is featured on cover and inside the mag as well. 3 page Arnold Roth History of Sex cartoon. Many fascinating articles, commentary, reviews and pretty girls.

pbynov1990.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 52 Fine- $6.00 SOLD! The gang is all here ready to take on the devastating power of the Colossal Cube-Creature. Can you say "action"?

jla52.jpg

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN 56 VG+ $2.00 SOLD! Coming right after the gut-wrenching "death" of Red in issue #55 is this introduction of Tino Mannary, Red's brother and new "member" of the team. Incredible stuff!

challs56.jpg

BEWARE THE CREEPER 2 VG/FN $5.00 Introduction and first appearance of Proteus. Steve Ditko and Denny O'Neill working their late 60's magic. Distributor ink on back cover.

creeper2frt.jpg

creeper2bck.jpg

SUPERMAN'S PAL, JIMMY OLSEN 65 Good+ $1.00 SOLD! Several great stories in this issue, but the one you want to know about is when Jimmy rejects Miss Gzptlsnz, she turns him into a human porcupine until he can trick her into saying her name backwards and return her to the 5th dimension. Sweet reader copy.

jimmyolsen65.jpg

THE MIGHTY THOR Fine- $5.00 SOLD! 1966. Thor Collector's Album - dynamic Lancer paperback. Collects issues 97, 104, and 114-115. Lancer 72-125.

thorpb.jpg

NATIONAL LAMPOON Feb 1982 VF- $2.00 Spectacular issue that you dare not pass up. Great comics/funny pages section in back of the mag. Stimulating articles like those mentioned on the cover. Titillation set to the max!

natlampfeb82.jpg

COMBAT KELLY AND THE DEADLY DOZEN 1 Fine+ $4.00 The wildest, wooliest gang of G.I.'s this side of the hard-hitting Howlers. Ya gotta buy it - to believe it!

combatkelly.jpg

Not to worry, I'm supposed to be avoiding this place so as to maximize my potential spending at Heroes this weekend but here I am!

PS - This is what the alphabet would look like if Q & R were removed. Ha! I love Mitch Hedberg.

Heroes, schmeroes, less lurking and more buying. This sale will go on long past next weekend. You must buy some of this stuff. :hi:

ROM ANNUAL 2 VF- $1.00 Super Sienkiewicz cover. Non-stop SpaceKnight battling. 40 story pages of fun for the same price you would have paid in 1983.

rom%20ann2.jpg