• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc. 1966 Marvel Mini books Part 1

134 posts in this topic

JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE 1 VF $2.00 SOLD! Fleetway, 1991 Glenn Fabry cover. Ennis, Grant, Wagner McCrea, Baikie, Kennedy and a host of others contribute. Miss it at your peril!

judgedmega.jpg

PLAYBOY July 1992 VF- $3.00 SOLD! 1992 featuring Pamela Anderson and Madonna. Plus all the usual great articles, cartoons, advice and pretty girls.

pboy1993anderson.jpg

Not to worry, I'm supposed to be avoiding this place so as to maximize my potential spending at Heroes this weekend but here I am!

PS - This is what the alphabet would look like if Q & R were removed. Ha! I love Mitch Hedberg.

Heroes, schmeroes, less lurking and more buying. This sale will go on long past next weekend. You must buy some of this stuff. :hi:

:o:sumo:

While we are talkin junk, how bout those twins :baiting:

Not to worry, I'm supposed to be avoiding this place so as to maximize my potential spending at Heroes this weekend but here I am!

PS - This is what the alphabet would look like if Q & R were removed. Ha! I love Mitch Hedberg.

Heroes, schmeroes, less lurking and more buying. This sale will go on long past next weekend. You must buy some of this stuff. :hi:

Brutal, like a dagger through the heart :frustrated:

TEEN TITANS 38 VG $2.00 SOLD! 52 big pages. Watch as Lilith rocks out to The Doors singing 'When the Music's Over".

Cool Green Arrow backup story where Roy thinks that Green Arrow is training a new replacement and is going to fire him.

In yet another back-up story, you won't soon forget when Aqualad has trouble with a big test after being hit on the head and Aquaman uses ocean animals to help Aqualad remember the answers.

teentitan38.jpg

FLY MAN 35 Fine- $4.00 Three fantastic tales featuring Fly Man, The Shield and Black Hood.

Epic story #1 - After the alien Phantasmon captures Fly-Man and Fly Girl, he and his 3 henchmen Sorro, Disastro and the Crumbler attempt to conquer the earth! I like Fly Girl.

Epic story #2 - The Shield is invited to speak at a convention of international lawmen that is really an alien space pirates convention. He then must defeat 1000 alien foes. Not making this up.

Epic story #3 - After taking a potion that was purposely mis-labeled, The Black Hood wanders the earth as a ghost until he can find a cure for his "malady". This is one origin story that you'll want to forget.

flyman35.jpg

FLASH 189 Fine- $6.00 SOLD! The dramatic Kubert cover kicks off this splendid story that is well told and drawn. You'll long remember "The Death Touch Of The Blue Ghost".

flash189.jpg

Brutal, like a dagger through the heart :frustrated:

:sorry::foryou:

:hi: Dave :D

PLAYBOY July 1992 VF- $3.00 1992 featuring Pamela Anderson and Madonna. Plus all the usual great articles, cartoons, advice and pretty girls.

pboy1993anderson.jpg

An old friend. :takeit:

Looks like a couple of old friends to me . . . lol:insane: