• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc. 1966 Marvel Mini books Part 1

134 posts in this topic

PLAYBOY VF/NM $2.00 May 1991. The cover says it all. Interesting interview, lovely ladies, wacky cartoons, loads of entertainment for an inexpensive price. Fold-out cover.

I'm very interested in seeing the rest of the cover . . . definitely a cheap "date" :grin:

It's a 4 pg. Marlboro ad. :)

HAWKMAN 18 VG+ $5.00

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN 58 VG+ $2.00

Add these to my pile if the staples are holding at all points.

SOLD!

(thumbs u Thanks for the purchases - and yes, the staples and pages are solid! (thumbs u

This is a good time to let everyone know if they haven't purchased from me before. I will refund your money on any book you are not satisfied with. :sumo:

I will force you to keep the book however. :whee:

PLAYBOY VF/NM $2.00 May 1991. The cover says it all. Interesting interview, lovely ladies, wacky cartoons, loads of entertainment for an inexpensive price. Fold-out cover.

:takeit:

SOLD!

:headbang: Many Thanks! :headbang:

THOR KING-SIZE SPECIAL 2 G/VG $10.00 Loads of fun in this issue featuring reprints from from Stan and Jack. Stories from Journey Into Mystery 96 and 103.

Plus the all new and all original saga with the featured player...The Indestructible Destroyer. Find out everything about this unspeakable menace. Small water stain in corner of back cover.

thorking2.jpg

TALES TOO TERRIBLE TO TELL 8 NM- $5.00 SOLD! An absolute gem of a mag with classic reprints from the likes of Weird Mysteries, Web of Evil, Chilling Tales of Horror, Voodoo and much more. This 76 page over-sized comic also has some fine articles about EC, Harvey Comics Horror and loads more. Reprints of classic horror covers - and please note the scan of the back cover, great color pics of ghastly horror covers that will make you decide to collect this genre, if you haven't started already.

talestooterri.jpg

talestooterriback.jpg

TALES TOO TERRIBLE TO TELL 8 NM- $5.00 An absolute gem of a mag with classic reprints from the likes of Weird Mysteries, Web of Evil, Chilling Tales of Horror, Voodoo and much more. This 76 page over-sized comic also has some fine articles about EC, Harvey Comics Horror and loads more. Reprints of classic horror covers - and please note the scan of the back cover, great color pics of ghastly horror covers that will make you decide to collect this genre, if you haven't started already.

talestooterri.jpg

talestooterriback.jpg

TALES TOO TERRIBLE TO TELL 8 NM- $5.00 An absolute gem of a mag with classic reprints from the likes of Weird Mysteries, Web of Evil, Chilling Tales of Horror, Voodoo and much more. This 76 page over-sized comic also has some fine articles about EC, Harvey Comics Horror and loads more. Reprints of classic horror covers - and please note the scan of the back cover, great color pics of ghastly horror covers that will make you decide to collect this genre, if you haven't started already.

SOLD!

^^ Thank you very much! I think you will enjoy this mag (reading it) as much as any you will purchase this year. ^^

Here is a listing of what's still available from the first part of the sale. This will be a multi-part sale. All items have scans and hype earlier in the thread.

I will begin Part 2 of this sale tonight or tomorrow in a new thread. Loads more items to go, so jump on board I think you'll find many fun items to add to your collection.

:news:Discount announcement below! :news:

ACTION 447 Fine+ $2.00

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 113 VG+ (sub crease) $6.00

BEWARE THE CREEPER 2 VG/FN $5.00

CAPTAIN AMERICA 222 VG/FN $1.00

CAPTAIN AMERICA 247 Fine $1.00

COMBAT KELLY AND THE DEADLY DOZEN 1 Fine+ $4.00

DETECTIVE 572 Fine $2.00

FANTASTIC FOUR F/VF $2.00

FLASH 191 VG/FN $6.00

FLY MAN 35 Fine- $4.00

GREEN LANTERN 57 Fine $7.00

HATE 1 VF/NM $2.00 3rd print

INCREDIBLE HULK 315 VF/NM $2.00

INCREDIBLE HULK 317 VF/NM $2.00

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 3 Fine $1.00 SOLD!

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 59 VG $5.00

LONE WOLF AND CUB 2 NM- $1.00 2nd print

MAD 46 VG $10.00

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS 84 VF $1.00

MARVEL MINI-BOOKS from 1966

MILLIE THE MODEL $45

THOR $45

AMZING SPIDER-MAN $55

SGT. FURY $25

Or take all 4 for $150

MICKEY MOUSE 239 VF/NM $1.00

MIGHTY THOR Fine- $5.00 paperback SOLD!

MR. MONSTER 2 VF- $2.00

NATIONAL LAMPOON VF- $2.00 Feb 1982

NATIONAL LAMPOON VG $1.00 June 1982

NATIONAL LAMPOON Apr 1992 VF- $2.00

NEW MUTANTS 86 VF- $1.00

NEW MUTANTS 95 NM- $2.00

NO GUTS OR GLORY 1 VF/NM $2.00

OVERSTREET PRICE UPDATE 2 Fine $1.00

PLAYBOY VF- August 1990 $2.00

PLAYBOY VF- November 1990 $2.00

PREDATOR VS. JUDGE DREDD 1 NM- $3.00

ROM ANNUAL 2 VF- $1.00

SPIRIT MAGAZINE 5 VG+ $3.00

STRANGE TALES 167 VG $7.00

THOR KING-SIZE SPECIAL 2 G/VG $10.00

THOR ANNUAL 9 VF/NM- $3.00

X-MEN 197 VF/NM $2.00

YOGI BEAR 1 F/VF $2.00

If you have bought anything from this thread thus far, take 25% off anything in this post.

If you have not bought anything yet, take 15% off anything in this post. There remains plenty of items to be listed. This is a good time to start with a savings!