• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc. DC's, Marvels Part 1 & Part 2 Now 25 - 40% off

121 posts in this topic

PLAYBOY September 1990 F/VF $2.00 The cover gives you just the highlights of this mind enriching mag. Thoughtful articles, hilarious cartoons and pretty girls. Wow, even Charlie Sheen!

pboysep1990.jpg

PLAYBOY September 1990 F/VF $2.00 The cover gives you just the highlights of this mind enriching mag. Thoughtful articles, hilarious cartoons and pretty girls. Wow, even Charlie Sheen!

pboysep1990.jpg

Charlie Sheen joins the Navy?! :whatthe:

How goes it, Dave? :hi:

Hi Scott, thanks for stopping by. Everything is good. Child #3 graduates from high school tomorrow. Only one left to go.

How are things with you?

Hi Scott, thanks for stopping by. Everything is good. Child #3 graduates from high school tomorrow. Only one left to go.

How are things with you?

Can't complain.

Get some sleep for the graduation. Congratulations, poppa Zustiak! :hail:

ACTION 355 VG/FN $4.00 The angry Annihilator is here to mix things up with Supes. With art from Wayne (not so) Boring. Also a superb back-up story starring Supergirl attempting to unravel the mystery of "The Death of Luthor". Brought to you by Jerry Siegel, Jim Mooney and Curt Swan. Solid issue.

action355.jpg

AVENGERS KING-SIZE SPECIAL 3 VG/FN $6.00 SOLD! Contains the rousing reprint of when Captain America joins the Avengers from Avengers #4. Good luck finding this jewel at your local LCS - the original is mega hot and will only get more so in the coming year -- but that's not all --- also a part of this tremendous tome is the "Origin of The Red Skull", "Lest Tyranny Triumph" and "The Sentinel and the Spy" from Tales of Suspense 66-68 respectively ---- arguably Stan and Jack in at their peak on this mag. Horrible Hitler makes multiple appearances in these issues as well. Other than the diagonal cover crease a sharp mag.

avengking3.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 1 Fine $4.00 SOLD! This sweet, nearly 40 year-old mag contains work from Steve Englehart, Ralph Reese, Jim Starlin, Gil Kane, Roy Thomas, Steve Skeates and Mike Ploog. Quite a line up!

jim1.jpg

ADVENTURE 312 Good $3.00 Will the Legionnaires be able to find a way to revive Lightning Lad? Will Proty sacrifice his life to revive Lightning Lad? Also a 10-page story featuring Lana Lang making a movie in which she's a jungle queen. Reader copy of one of the Legion's best issues ever! Small piece missing at top of back cover, no tape, everything secure, just a well loved comic - mine at age 7.

adv312.jpg

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN 57 Fine $4.00 The three remaining Challengers tackle a blue-skinned giant named Power Man. The Challs are beaten and a "teen fink" films it. The kid is Tino Mannaray, rock star and genius engineer. Eventually they team-up to defeat the pugnacious Power Man. The Challs invite Tino to join the team, but he laughs at the “square uniforms” and “Boy Scout schedules”.

Whatta mag!

challs57jpg.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 1 Fine $4.00 This sweet, nearly 40 year-old mag contains work from Steve Englehart, Ralph Reese, Jim Starlin, Gil Kane, Roy Thomas, Steve Skeates and Mike Ploog. Quite a line up!

:takeit: okay done with that run...\

Moar , feed me seymour..

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 1 Fine $4.00 This sweet, nearly 40 year-old mag contains work from Steve Englehart, Ralph Reese, Jim Starlin, Gil Kane, Roy Thomas, Steve Skeates and Mike Ploog. Quite a line up!

:takeit: okay done with that run...\

Moar , feed me seymour..

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks so very much!! (worship)

Sorry for the light listings on Monday. A/C malfunctioned and it was 97 and humid in Minny yesterday with more of the same today. Hopefully it can be fixed today.

More later!

HAWKMAN 16 G/VG $2.00 SOLD! The grade may not excite you, but the story is great fun, Hawkgirl is here and looking devastatingly delectable. You even get my signature in pencil (1st name only) at the top of the first page. Clearly I was a work in progress with the cursive "thing"

hawkman16.jpg

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 24 VF- $5.00 I took the time to re-read this as the repair man was here for the A/C. I think I liked the mag better today than I did in 1977. Barry Smith and Tim Conrad handle the art for the REH 5 page poem "Cimmeria" . Fantastic Norem cover!

ssoc24.jpg