• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc. DC's, Marvels Part 1 & Part 2 Now 25 - 40% off

121 posts in this topic

HAWKMAN 16 G/VG $2.00 The grade may not excite you, but the story is great fun, Hawkgirl is here and looking devastatingly delectable. You even get my signature in pencil (1st name only) at the top of the first page. Clearly I was a work in progress with the cursive "thing"

hawkman16.jpg

:takeit:

HAWKMAN 16 G/VG $2.00 The grade may not excite you, but the story is great fun, Hawkgirl is here and looking devastatingly delectable. You even get my signature in pencil (1st name only) at the top of the first page. Clearly I was a work in progress with the cursive "thing"

SOLD!

^^ Thanks again! ^^

MYSTERY IN SPACE 106 VG- $2.00 SOLD! This Ultra guy is pretty neat in a strange sorta way, I wonder what ever happened to him? As far as that goes, the whole Solar Syndicate idea could use some developing. Maybe this will be one of the re-boot titles for DC. There's some real potential here. Name written neatly in ink on top of back cover. Not my name.

mis106.jpg

GIANT-SIZE SPIDER-MAN 6 VG $3.00 SOLD! Last issue of the stupendous series. Superb reprint from Spidey Annual 4. Also includes special bonus features like, a two-page spread at the Coffee Barn, a coffee shop hang-out where the likes of Peter, Harry, Flash Thompson, Gwen, Mary Jane, Aunt May and many others mingle together in a totally unrealistic yet groovy way, an inside look at what the well-dressed Spider-Man will wear, an exhibition of Spidey's greatest talents, even a dynamite two-page spread of the Amazing Spidey's ''favorite foes". There's eight of them, can you name them all?

giantsizespidey6.jpg

THE AGENTS 6 VF/NM $5.00 SOLD! Super cool, 5 page Walking Dead promo preview ad. I guess this was a story about an injured policeman looking for his family in a world gone mad with zombies!. Pre-dates Walking Dead 1.

agents6.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 32 G/VG $4.00 Brain Storm gathers the JLA as witnesses to his execution of Green Lantern for the murder of his brother. By the way, this is Brain Storms first appearance and it's a doozy. There also is a nifty PSA explaining the difference between drag, haul and pull. But not between "between" and "among". Superman doesn't mind that Hawkman is following that close. Lower staple loose at centerfold. Spine split at top of book about 1 1/2 inches.

jla32.jpg

THE AGENTS 6 VF/NM $5.00 Super cool, 5 page Walking Dead promo preview ad. I guess this was a story about an injured policeman looking for his family in a world gone mad with zombies!. Pre-dates Walking Dead 1.

agents6.jpg

THE AGENTS 6 VF/NM $5.00 Super cool, 5 page Walking Dead promo preview ad. I guess this was a story about an injured policeman looking for his family in a world gone mad with zombies!. Pre-dates Walking Dead 1.

SOLD!

:applause: A hale and hearty Thank you and welcome to my sale and the boards! :applause:

DETECTIVE 351 VG $5.00 As usual, you have a fun Batman and Elongated Man story. Batman takes on the crafty Cluemaster and the Elongated Man defeats some nameless baddie, but the Flash makes an appearance. Even better yet, EM gets in a couple great smooches with "the wife". Grade due to just general wear to the cover. Mag is tight at staples, glossy and solid.

detective351.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 46 G/VG $6.00 A nutty cover that has the 1st Silver Age appearance of Sandman. Tremendous JSA crossover!. Cover loose at lower staple only.

jla46.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 102 Good. $15.00 I must have accidently overlayed this earlier post with the one above it. Thor battles Zarrko. Lively Tales of Asgard saga with a teenage Thor and a great reprint story from Mystery Tales 32. Nice reader copy.

jim102.jpg

STRANGE TALES 144 VG- $4.00 SOLD! Super S.H.I.E.L.D. story starring the Druid, who uses mystic rites to disguise a deadly flying egg to kill Nick Fury! Yowsah!

In the Dr. Strange story, Dormammu uses Asti to lure Strange into an alien dimension where he will be under no vow to spare him. Both Dormammu & Strange mentally prepare for a coming "final combat" between them. Mystic Mayhem as only Marvel could provide! Page edges browning.

st144.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE 63 VG/FN $5.00 Well Supes, I guess that settles that! Featuring one of the greatest villains of all time, The Key! Marv Wolfman letter to the editor.

jla63.jpg

MARVEL TALES 6 VG/FN $4.00 SOLD! Yummy yellow cover. Featuring priceless reprints from; Amazing Spider-Man 9, Strange Tales 104, Tales to Astonish 57 and Journey Into Mystery 88.

marvtales6.jpg