• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted. Booth or partial booth at San Diego.

3 posts in this topic

Yeah, yeah, I know. Good luck. Still, a 1000 mile journey starts with the first step and so here is my first step at trying to find some booth space at the most important show of the year.

There isn't really an appropriate spot for a post like this so I thought it would be ok to place it here where people who do events will see it.

I'd ideally like to set up at a few of the larger shows (SD, NC and Fan Expo). SD is obviously the hardest show in the country to get into.

Looking to share a booth space at SD if possible or take over a booth. I would like to set up using low volume, higher end inventory and would be willing to help augment someone's inventory or set up by sharing a booth.

Feel free to drop me a PM with any leads.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I would owe you a huge favour which I may be able to reciprocate at some point in the near future!

(thumbs u

Ah, did not realize that.

Thanks!

(thumbs u

Still going to try to get my foot in the door. Legally.

:grin: