• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spanish Inquisition Comfy Chair for Selling - Silver/Bronze Age

21 posts in this topic

Spanish Inquisition Comfy Chair for Selling Comics -- Silver and Bronze

TERMS

Payment by PayPal Preferred. I will except checks but they must clear before shipment is sent.

NO Probation List of HOSers, please!

Shipping:

Raw books are $5.00 for 1-10 books for US Shipping. Anything over that I will quote you shipping.

SLAB books are 10.35 for 1-3 books for US Shipping. Anything over that I will quote you shipping.

Misc Items will be as close to exact shipping as possible for US Shipping.

I will do International but only by quoting you a shipping rate.

Pictures for less expensive items will be with digital camera. Better items will be scans. More scans or more pictures for items on request.

RETURNS:

I will accept 100% returns on RAW comics and magazines ONLY. Everything else is AS IS.

OFFERS:

Offers on multiple items welcome. Let's Deal. I will trade for items in my Signature.

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

[The Inquisition exits]

Chapman: I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

[JARRING CHORD]

[The cardinals burst in]

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!

[To Cardinal Biggles] I can't say it - you'll have to say it.

Strange Tales 150. 1st Buscema at Marvel. Nice in Hand. Upper Left Front - Small Piece Torn. Back Left Middle - Tear 1/8 inch cover and 2-3 pages. Thus a very nice reader copy. PQ is CR-OW. OSPG 5.0 20.00. Inquisition Price 12.00.

StrangeTales150f.jpg

StrangeTales150b.jpg