• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VI- RECAP ON PAGE 88 - BIG DISCOUNTS ON PGS 1 - 80

1,017 posts in this topic

BOOKS OF MAGIC: LIFE DURING WARTIME #1 THRU #6 - $4

BATMAN: ITS JOKER TIME #1 THRU #3 - FULL SET $4

CATWOMAN: HER SISTERS KEEPER - $4

Eight DIFFERENT MINI SERIES OF TERMINATOR - SEE SCAN - ALL FOR $20

@ 40% off if still available :)

:takeit:

I would just like to add that the one-price shipping fee is the greatest marketing gimmick that I ever fell hook, line, and sinker for!

Its all psychological sir... ;)

Going to start posting more items in about 20 minutes... hopefully everyone is staying up late tonight.

:sumo:- and don't be selling my books of magick to the man from alabama just cuz he's funny

You definatly got the first set... the second set will go the crazy gent from Bammy :)

Going to start posting more items in about 20 minutes... hopefully everyone is staying up late tonight.

:sumo:- and don't be selling my books of magick to the man from alabama just cuz he's funny

Although that is a damn good reason...I say the humor I provide the boards is worth at least half of the set. I am sure you won't mind, right? (thumbs u

You definatly got the first set... the second set will go the crazy gent from Bammy :)

Or I suppose we could be civilized and solve it like that lol

And here I was hoping for some sort of Thunderdome scenario :cry: