• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VI- RECAP ON PAGE 88 - BIG DISCOUNTS ON PGS 1 - 80

1,017 posts in this topic

THE MATRIX COMICS TPB - $4

Look at all the artists and writers in the book. It must be yours. Eat the blue pill and the red one... then eat it too. You will enter the back door of ... the MATPRIX !

lol

Oh my Gawd... one of my faves of the 80's!

O we O we O we O !

This song was deappreciated to a ketchup commercial a few years ago. :(

I bet you are doing an 80's dance around the room right now to that song.

:sick:

Oh my Gawd... one of my faves of the 80's!

O we O we O we O !

This song was deappreciated to a ketchup commercial a few years ago. :(

I bet you are doing an 80's dance around the room right now to that song.

:sick:

NAKED AS HELL TOO :banana:

I was (and still am) a metal head from the 1980's. However, I worked at college radio station for 2 years in the middle 80's. It was REM, B-52's, Adam Ant, X, XTC, Jesus and the Mary Chain, Kate Bush, Souxsie and the Banshees, Prince, Love and Rockets, Jane's Addiction, Meat Puppets, Black Flag, Dead Kennedy's, U2, Faith No More, Bangles, Police, Madonna, Erasure, New Order, Cabaret Voltaire, Devo, and many more. My Personal Fav Band was Kraftwerk.

On the metal/hard rock side it was Dio, Metallica, Metal Church, Diamond Head, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Angel Witch, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Venom, Saxon, Sammy Hagar, Rush, Blue Oyster Cult, Pat Travers ("Boom Boom Out Go the Lights"), Triumph, UFO, Van Halen, Dokken, Scorpions, Mega-Death, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Ted Nugent, Kiss, MotorHead, and many many more.

I was (and still am) a metal head from the 1980's. However, I worked at college radio station for 2 years in the middle 80's. It was REM, B-52's, Adam Ant, X, XTC, Jesus and the Mary Chain, Kate Bush, Souxsie and the Banshees, Prince, Love and Rockets, Jane's Addiction, Meat Puppets, Black Flag, Dead Kennedy's, U2, Faith No More, Bangles, Police, Madonna, Erasure, New Order, Cabaret Voltaire, Devo, and many more. My Personal Fav Band was Kraftwerk.

On the metal/hard rock side it was Dio, Metallica, Metal Church, Diamond Head, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Angel Witch, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Venom, Saxon, Sammy Hagar, Rush, Blue Oyster Cult, Pat Travers ("Boom Boom Out Go the Lights"), Triumph, UFO, Van Halen, Dokken, Scorpions, Mega-Death, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Ted Nugent, Kiss, MotorHead, and many many more.

Dokken, Twisted Sister too!

Kraftwerk were so cool. I got into them a little late with Electric Cafe, but went back and got caught up quick.

"Boing Boom Tschak" made for many a stoney night my friend :)

THE MATRIX COMICS TPB - $4

Look at all the artists and writers in the book. It must be yours. Eat the blue pill and the red one... then eat it too. You will enter the back door of ... the MATPRIX !

IMG_1747.jpg

:takeit: