• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VI- RECAP ON PAGE 88 - BIG DISCOUNTS ON PGS 1 - 80

1,017 posts in this topic

THE MATRIX COMICS TPB - $4

Look at all the artists and writers in the book. It must be yours. Eat the blue pill and the red one... then eat it too. You will enter the back door of ... the MATPRIX !

:takeit:

^^

Well friends Battle Los Angeles was not too shabby. Lotta shakey cam action, but dang it I was entertained. What more can a man ask?

Went over to Rotton Tomatoes and GL is continuing to get a lashing. I hope the 3D makes it fun enought to get through. :(

SPIDER-MAN: THE FINAL ADVENTURE # 1, 2,3 4 - $5

This series which came out in '95 was one of the last foil cover gimmick books of the 90's I believe. Look very cool!

IMG_1738.jpg

STAR WARS JANGO FETT

STAR WARS ZAM WESELL

Snag both of these $5.99 one shots for the low price of $4 for BOTH!

SOLD ONE SET TO LONE TREE AT 60% OFF

SOLD ONE TO KenMac AT 70% OFF

Well guys... photosucket and board tech issues have put a damper on the Thon tonight. We will hit it doubley hard tmrw night my friends.

Thanks to all so far :)

Definite forum problems.

:(

Spidey and X-Men Masterpieces of !! 1 of each

:takeit:

I just answered your PM sir. You can add to this via the PM if your cousin is interested. Read up and I'll check in tmrw sir.

Well friends Battle Los Angeles was not too shabby. Lotta shakey cam action, but dang it I was entertained. What more can a man ask?

Went over to Rotton Tomatoes and GL is continuing to get a lashing. I hope the 3D makes it fun enought to get through. :(

Note to self add Bio-Rupp to the list of people to never take movie advise from

Note to self add Bio-Rupp to the list of people to never take movie advise from

Note to B3AST... words that resemble "not to shabby" should not be confused with words that say "award winning science fiction classic". :)

Only list Rupp needs to be on is the following...

1) Shiverbones cover recreation list # 11

2) VIP list at the N.W.A. reunion tour

3) VIP list at Teri Hatcher's house about 9 months before the birth of her next child :)

4) Detroit Mike's "People I will Let Live" list.

STAR WARS EMPIRE STRIKES BACK MINI SERIES # 1, 2

STAR WARS RETURN OF THE JEDI MINI SERIES # 1, 2

Both movies complete. The classic Al Williamson art. Both sets for $6

IMG_1740.jpg