• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VI- RECAP ON PAGE 88 - BIG DISCOUNTS ON PGS 1 - 80

1,017 posts in this topic

SPIDER-MAN : BLUE # 1 THRU # 6 - SET - $7

LOEB & SALE FRICKIN MASTERPIECE! I've got a couple of these sets... so I hope a few of you snag this to enjoy some fine storytellin.

IMG_1784.jpg

Your finest set :takeit:

^^ a multitude of many mucho, manly - mango thank ye's!

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE # 1, 2, 3, 4 - $4

:takeit:

SMOKE # 1, 2, 3 - RUN - $8

:takeit:

^^ Many thanks and thanks for partaking in Clooneython VI... you will eventually hate the high quality of service you will receive here... but I promise to constantly knock out the 80's jams, fling the , devote my life entirely to all Board -Shatlackies and the lovely Miss Teri Hatcher...plus help Detroit Mike sell his firearm collection while at the same time, get Mikenyc88 schooled, tooled and refueled in classic 80's musicage. Now quit reading this babble and buy more! I need to get my meth lab up and running before the let schools back in :)

Guess I need to do a recap or something today... I'm on it right after a Diet Coke run!

There better be some Rum in that can or your street cred just the bed!

Chasing it with Razzleberry Meth :headbang:

Back from GL and no takers of the deal... hmmm must be selling here. Thats disappointing.

But... not as disappointing as GL. Ryan looked good in the suit and Blake would look good in anything... but other than Sinestro and a couple of other brief moments, that flick was a 200 million dollar waste. The 3D wasn't worth it either.

Sorry Shaven Kev... gonna have go with a thumbs down on GL. I hope they pull it off on the second one. Which could be 125 million less in cost and be ten times better in more capable hands. Somebody call up Paul Greengrass and offer him the directing job. He could get it done.

I guess I had no expectations cause I dont read green lantern...I can tell you every single thing they did wrong with the xmen movie though :o

The cgi mask was annoying and the score sucked on GL, but I was pretty entertained most of the time. It reminded me of an 80s movie for some reason...he was chosen like alex from last starfighter maybe...the aliens were pimp.

I do think he would make a better deadpool...like in blade 3...

Another thing I thought was cool (SEMI SPOILER IF YOU NEVER SAW A TRAILER) was that they distilled that bloated and boring blackest night/paralax shatfest that I tried to read from the library into something I could actually stand to watch.

I went with a big huge lantern fan and he loved the out of it...

PS Do green lanterns eyes change color when he puts on his mask in the comics?

I hear you sir. What was up with that soundtrack anyway. I haven't heard rockin' tunes like that since Big Trouble in Little China and Over the Top came out.

I must be getting old. Did you see it in 3D? If you did, could you tell me where the 3D was? I paid for 3D and wore the 3D glasses, but dang if I saw too much in 3D.