• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VI- RECAP ON PAGE 88 - BIG DISCOUNTS ON PGS 1 - 80

1,017 posts in this topic

If anyone wants to throw some of their own Melloncamp lyrics out there for shats n giggles... I just started a thread over in general asking for more votes in the contest.

Please take time out of wasting your day looking at comic books and do something really important... like taking another man's song lyrics and screwing them up for the enjoyment of others. :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4878954#Post4878954

( I'm assuming that I'm now spamming my own spam :) )

SPIDER-MAN : BLUE # 1 THRU # 6 - SET - $7

LOEB & SALE FRICKIN MASTERPIECE! I've got a couple/few of these sets... so I hope a few of you snag this to enjoy some fine storytellin.

SOLD MY BESTUS SET TO ThatOneGuy

IMG_1784.jpg

:takeit: @40% off.

SHAZAM

FANTASTIC FOUR

SUPERBOY & THE LOSH

Get all three of these treasuries for $20!

The Shazam & FF are lower midgrades while the Superboy one is in VF I'd estimate (the Superboy has a $40 price sticker on the bag there, so that means its got to be worth the big $$$ :) ). Think of it as buying the Superboy at a discount and me throwing in the other two for free :)

IMG_1752.jpg

:takeit: @40%